Toy Tommy Gun
- Toy Gun
- Authentic looking plastic toy
- Brown stock, black barrel, and orange tip.
- About 19'' long
- Makes realistic firing noises when the trigger is pulled
Do you have your crisp, Italian-cut suit ready? Do you have your flower lapel pinned? How 'bout your leather shoes shined? And still you feel like you’re missing something?
That’s because no gangster costume would be complete without the classic Toy Tommy Gun. Now you can take your “Chicago Typewriter” and embody the look of the the old-timey bootleggers of the 1920s. Keep an eye out for Eliot Ness and his boys, because they’ve been hot on your trail for a while now. Lower your hats and keep your suits clean and give the boys the slip along Madison Avenue.
This Toy Tommy Gun has a brown stock, black barrel and orange tip. About 19” long, it makes a rattling firing noise when the trigger is pulled - perfect for your and your friends to enact your great escape from the Untouchables as they attempt to raid your best Speakeasy. Just be careful not to ruin your “merchandise” in all the action.
- Toy gunBy Anonymous | November 14, 2013Very toyish, but gave the right idea. Good enough to tie the whole costume together. I guess it has to look more toy-like so no one thinks you're a crazy out with a real gun on Halloween (it probably happens!)Was this review helpful to you?
- Great accessoryBy PATRICIA H. | November 18, 2013Worked perfectly to complete our gangster image!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 8, 2019This was a replacement for one that broke after a couple of years, and his little brother jumped on it and cracked it. My grandson loved it so much that I had to find the exact same one! Happy now!Was this review helpful to you?
- exactly what I was looking forBy Current Customer | September 16, 2016Great addition for our 20's party!Was this review helpful to you?
- Tommy Gun for mobstersBy Paul VH | May 29, 2016Love the gun - it is perfect for a play I got volunteered into to play a mobster/gangsterWas this review helpful to you?
- boys and their guns!By Anonymous | November 6, 2014Handing this to my husband with his costume, he immediately started pulling the trigger! Good weight, good size.
Don't forget you're carrying this thing with you like an albatross all nite!Was this review helpful to you?