Kids Witch Broom
- 33" long
For centuries, man dreamed of being able to soar above the clouds. They studied birds, trying to find the secret within the wings. Eventually, the Wright brothers invented the airplane, and modern air travel took off (ha, get it?). Unfortunately, all those years of wondering and designing airplanes were actually pointless. Nothing makes flying easier than a good old fashioned witch's broom. You hop on, kick off from the ground, and away you go!
Now, brooms might not be as comfortable or luxurious as a first class cabin, but they're fast and more importantly every flight is free. Sure, there's no in flight movie, but you'll be too busy admiring the countryside passing below you to care. And your kid keeps demanding a Nimbus 2000, right? Well tell little Harry Potter that he doesn't need a Nimbus 2000. Any good witch's broom will work for flight, and for sweeping too! Give them their broom and put them to work at the same time. Now that's just smart parenting.
- Five StarsBy Oshra Gezer | February 21, 2022Size StandardGREAT!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Big globs of glueBy Alisha | November 6, 2020Size StandardGlobs of glue visible. Still a cute accessoryBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Current Customer | September 16, 2016GreatWas this review helpful to you?
- Great Broom!By Anonymous | October 6, 2015Love it! Bought this for my 4 year old and was impressed with the quality. Light weight and perfect size also.Was this review helpful to you?