Blonde 50's Flip Wig
- 50's Flip Wig
- 100% polyester synthetic hair on mesh style cap with elastic edge
- Headband is fabric covered and has attached ribbon bow
- May require some styling
If you got a time machine and traveled back to the 50's to become a housewife we'd think you were nuts. Why would you waste access to a time machine in such a frivolous way? Well, who are we to judge, we'd probably accidentally end up in the ice age. So anyway, when you're traveling to your new but retro suburban fifties household you have to wonder what it's going to be like.
Well, you'd probably spend a lot of time at the beauty parlor. Beauty parlors were hives of gossip and advice the young and old alike. Sitting under the giant hair dryers those ladies would discuss life and admire each other's hairdos, whether it was curled into a beehive or, like this beautiful blond wig, it was given some volume at the roots and a flip at the bottom. Trying to fit in with the fifties crowd you entails more than a good sweater set. Before you get into your time machine be sure to bring along this wig to fit in with that coffee clutch immediately.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Gail Lecuyer | October 4, 2019I wore this wig with the 50's prom dress. It was too long to flip like the picture shows, but my beautician had the great idea of pincurling it, so it ended up looking great! Kind of itchy toward the end of the day, but definitely added to the 50's vibe of the outfit!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?