Product Description Become one of the nineteen people hanged as witches in 1692 in this Salem Witch Costume. If those witches did, indeed come back to haunt their accusers, this is how they might have looked. Add buckled witch shoes and maybe a broomstick to complete your look.
- 100% polyester interlock knit & poplin fabrics
- Black interlock dress has wide sleeves, jagged hem & cuffs, back Velcro tab closure
- White poplin collar has printed blood stains; fastens at back w/ Velcro
- White poplin apron has jagged hem, printed bloodstains, self-fabric waist ties
- Black interlock conical witch hat has white poplin band, wire-edged brim
- Vinyl noose shaped like hangman's rope
For additional help:
Please enter a maximum of 4 users.