Harley Quinn Womens Costume
- Eye Mask
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Officially licensed
- Harley Quinn Womens Costume
- Red and black stretch velour jumpsuit has back zipper
- Alternating diamond patterns on arms and legs
- White foam scalloped collar fits around neck with elastic
- Stuffed red and black jester headpiece w/ white pom poms
- 2 boot covers, 1 black and 1 red, fit with elastic bands, 2 gloves 1 black and 1 red
- Black polyfoam eye mask fits with an elastic band
- Lets you keep an eye on Mr. J while he fights Batman
- *NOTE Costume is form fitting please consult size chart when choosing a size.
Time to rev up that Harley! She's our favorite little devious sweetheart and she's always out to wreak some havoc.
If she doesn't win your heart she's sure to steal it by ripping it out of your chest (Mr. J's not the only one who likes jokes). We've enjoyed watching the continuous change in costumes from one sexy style to the next, but there's just no arguing that the classic look of her original one-piece jester inspired jumpsuit is the go-to style!
Pull at some heart strings (but not literally, that’s a little too into character) with this classic Adult Harley Quinn Costume. It has those big, bold bright black and red alternating colors that'll knock everyone in the room flat. This costume is officially licensed and comes with everything you need for a villainous look this Halloween. The jumpsuit has a back zipper for easy on and off and the white foam collar adds a bit of flair. The boot covers, eye mask, and headpiece all add details that are essential to Harley’s classic look. If that doesn't do it then just pull out your giant hammer and you'll be set to go. This is a perfect half to a couples costume; all you need is your Mr. J (and we have plenty to choose from) or a Poison Ivy (plenty of those, too). Maybe even get a group together for a great Suicide Squad look. Just remember that she's a certified doctor of psychology and can make plenty of her own diabolical mischief all by herself. And always—always—be sure to introduce yourself with a big "Harley Quinn, Pleased to meetcha!"
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
1. The black argiles (only the black ones, the reds were fine) were sticky and they stuck to themselves, creating a crease in the velvet that was extremely difficult to straighten because velvet is not ironable. The white collar also came wrinkled and needed straightening.
2. The mask was incredibly small, way smaller than pictured, to such an extent that the holes pressed around my eyes and closed them shut, so I couldn't see anything at all, and needed to make a mask by myself. .
Having said all of that, all the pieces were there. I paid extra for 2 day shipping and it arrived on time. I had to pay a little extra to a seamstress who fixed it for me.