Adult Wonder Woman Costume
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Pair of Gauntlets
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Adult Wonder Woman Costume
- Officially licensed
- Strapless dress has velour bodice front, metallic knit skirt
- Elastic back neckline
- Constructed foam bust w/ embroidered emblem
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Printed foam tiara has elastic band at back
- Metallic knit cape has hook & loop fastener at front of neck band
- Silver foam gauntlets slide on
- Velour boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Actual super powers not included
With her cuffs of invincibility, her invisible plane, and her lasso of truth she's the best crime-fighting woman in town. Wonder Woman, the great and glorious Amazon from Themiscyra, is the fearless and first female member of the Justice League.
She's taken on some of the toughest enemies on the planet and fought beside everyone from Batman to Superman. And not only does she have a long list of incredible superpowers, but she's also a determined warrior and her years of training have made her a top-notch tactician and martial artist to boot. And have we even mentioned how fantastic her hair is no matter how many bad guys she's beating up? Phew. This lady has really got it goin' on.
You can show off your own awesomeness and strength with this officially licensed Wonder Woman costume for women. When you're rocking the iconic outfit, you'll be the one in charge, and you'll have the confidence and respect you deserve. We can't help you with the superpowers—yet—but we are currently exploring funding a search team to get to Themiscyra to get the lowdown. For now, we'll just hook you up with the red, white, and blue dress that lets the villains and everyone else for that matter know that you're the go-to superhero for any situation. We also have costumes for everyone else in the Justice League, too, so get a group of friends together for that for an epic group them. And may Hera guide you!
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Waist||25" - 26"||64cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Waist||35" - 38"||89cm - 97cm|
- Close enough to authentic!By Anonymous | November 10, 2013The only thing missing is the "Lasso of Truth." For the price, and realistic expectations of costume quality, it's a good buy. Follow the sizing guide. The boot covers give a good illusion, but I had to pin them to keep them up on my legs. They fit better over heels than boots. They started to rip after two wears. The head band and bracelets make the outfit. I got lots of compliments and the outfit was wholly recognizable. It made for fun times.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for the moneyBy Anonymous | December 30, 2014Gave this as a gift to my sister - a big WW fan-- She loved it. I have not seen it on her yet, but I already know it will need a little adjusting with a bit of elastic here and there. Any costume like this is not going to fit everyone perfect...I would plan ahead so you have time to sew or adjust in other ways with pins, etc.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Size X-SmallSeems true to size, Altho a bit big in chest area, material feels like a costume, but overall, it will work out great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Fabric is horribleBy T | September 3, 2021Size X-LargeI understand I might be big but the material sucks. It’s like wearing a rug for a top. I want to return everythingBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Exactly as picturedBy Anonymous | September 8, 2016This costume looks exactly as it is pictured, the only advice I have is BE CAREFUL WITH THE MEASUREMENTS! I measured myself again before purchasing just to be safe--when I tried it on, it was way too big and I'm going to need to get it tailored so it isn't falling off of me. Considering wearing garters to hold up the boot covers!
Overall, great costume, happy with my purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- just as described---great costumeBy Anonymous | November 3, 2015My husband bought this for me for Halloween and I think it is a great costume. It is just as it is described and arrived quickly. I am a size 8/10 and the Large was a good fit. You can wear it to a party and feel comfortable in it and still have adequate coverage. On the flip side, it is sexy enough to do double duty in the bedroom! Made a great outfit for role playing----;-)Was this review helpful to you?
- Not what I expected....By MBolle | October 14, 2015The costume is okay, but the sizing is a little off. I normally wear extra small, but got the small based on the size chart. It's hard to get over the hips, but otherwise fits okay. The material (except the skirt) is not as pictured at all. It's a fuzzy material, not the sleek fabric shown in the picture and the belt and headband are not shaped as pictured either.... then there's the boot covers.... same material as the top of the dress (fuzzy) and they don't fit well over boots or heals. I'm going to have to find a way to make them stay over the shoes/toes... Not sure if I'm going to be able to handle the cape, it's tight around the throat.Was this review helpful to you?
- CostumeBy Shangra freeman | October 10, 2015This is a great costume sizing is true to what it says!!!Was this review helpful to you?