Women's Red Gothic Wedding Dress Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 96% polyester, 4% spandex stretch knit, tricot & tulle
- Sleeveless dress has back zipper, high collar
- Skirt has tricot base layer w/ multiple tiers of ruffled tulle overlay
- Tulle veil is attached to plastic comb
- Cropped fingerless gloves of tulle
- Perfect for the ghoulish bride to-be
Not all weddings have to be the same. White weddings are bright, pretty, and dreadfully cheerful. If you prefer your celebrations to be a bit on the darker side, then this Red Gothic Wedding Dress costume has got your name all over it.Ah, wedding season. The time of year when you get flooded with status updates about wedding plans, engagement parties, and enough sentimental photos to choke a hippo. And, it just keeps happening, year after year, with no sign of stopping. Hey, if it makes them happy, awesome, keep on truckin'! Wouldn't it be cool, though, if something unexpected happened in the midst of these annual nuptial onslaughts? Like, what if you found out that the cute, but quiet, couple you knew from college (you know, the ones that always stayed in on Saturday nights) ended up having a death metal-themed wedding? Or, if someone got their engagement pics taken while skydiving over a volcano? That'd be wild!
We're willing to bet if people saw you dressed up in this unconventionally cool colored wedding dress, they would think you're pretty wild, too. It's got all the glamour of a traditional gown, with plenty of ruffled tulle layers over the skirt and sleeveless bodice. The included mesh fingerless gloves and matching veil give the dress a bit of punk rock style. Oh yeah, and did we mention it's all bright red? You'll definitely put a macabre spin on the celebrations when you arrive in this moody number!
|Small||Chest||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 27"||61cm - 69cm|
|Medium||Chest||33" - 37"||84cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Chest||39" - 43"||99cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
- Great costumeBy Lydia | November 9, 2018Bought XL as Amazon reviews said it had ran small. I'm 5'6 about 160 and it fit perfect. Required a bit of steaming to get all the layers to lay properly after shipping and being crammed in the packaging. But it came out great. Everyone loved this costume and I was able to watch you tube tutorials to get the hair and makeup effects. This is a well made costume and absolutely worth the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Current Customer | November 30, 2017Fit great exactly as pictured! Good qualityWas this review helpful to you?