Women's Plus Size Huntress Costume
- Hooded Cape
- Tunic w/ Sewn-on Shoulder Sash
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- 100% polyester interlock knit, faux suede & crushed velvet fabrics
- Elastic waist, laced front placket on gray interlock sleeveless tunic
- Faux suede shoulder sash sewn to right shoulder & left hip; has gold-tone molded plastic buckle
- Faux suede belt has printed gold eagle & filigree design, fastens w/ fabric ties
- Hip-length crushed velvet cape has chain fastener at neck, gold braid edging on hood
- Faux suede gauntlets have printed gold filigree design
- Also available in girls' and standard adult sizes
In your daily life, you thrive on your urban homestead; you arise at dawn to roosters crowing, you harvest fresh eggs and then pick veggies from the garden, and you finish it all up by baking a loaf of bread all before your bestie has even checked her social media or poured her coffee. Make no mistake about it, you’re a gal who can survive with the fittest.
It would seem practically apocalyptic, then, if you failed to provide a killer Halloween costume for yourself. But what getup could capture your self-sufficient style and strong warrior spirit? How can you adequately pay tribute to your fierce and fiery personality? As luck would have it, you’ve drawn this Women’s Plus Size Huntress Costume in the great game of internet searches, and coming across this ensemble feels almost as good as winning the lottery! You will undoubtedly embody the strength and sass of this garment’s character the moment you slip it on and you can finally rebel against the costume “blahs” and beat the competition at the contest.
Your winning look comes from the confidence you feel in this elasticized tunic and its faux-suede accents. Of course, you’re a natural shot with a bow and arrow (that venison jerky is homemade!) so make sure to pick one up and sling it over your crushed-velvet cape before you head out for the evening. After all, we’re all counting on you to provide your can-do spirit for the party, not to mention your to-die-for snacks. We just can’t wait to see how your flock of hens responds to the eagle design on this costume when you wear it all around the compound for weeks following the festivities.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.