Women's Gothic Vamp Costume
- 100% polyester interlock and metallic knit mesh
- Black V-neck pullover dress has stand-up foam collar covered with red metallic mesh
- Long hanging sleeves w/ zigzag edges
- Asymmetric zigzag hemline on skirt, left-front thigh slit
- Foam belt covered with red metallic mesh, fastens with fabric ties
You know what look we think is making a comeback? Goth! We mean, if handlebar mustaches are being worn (unironically) and side ponytails are kind of a thing again, we say: bring back the black and give us more goth! It’s time.
Get one step ahead of the sure-to-be trend and take this Women's Gothic Vamp Costume out on the town. With this outfit by your side, you can easily create a classic look for Halloween without a lot of bother, and we all know looking like you don’t care is a huge part of the goth aesthetic. This ensemble mixes the ghoulish darkness you adore with a hint of luxe glam--turning you into the vampire vixen of your dreams. We think you’ll show up on a few street style blogs before the night runs its course.
The V-neck dress features a standout stand-up collar, while the skirt and sleeves feature a jagged hem that whisper of wild adventures by moonlight. Wear this goth look by itself, or add dramatic accessories such as sassy shoes or boots, a dark velvet cape, a skull purse, smoky makeup, or even faux fangs. This dress is perfect for toasting a night out on the town in your own signature style or for a cozy night in a Transylvanian castle! Get ready to say you brought back goth before it was cool again.
|Small / Medium||Chest||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|Small / Medium||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Small / Medium||Length||52"||132cm|
|Medium / Large||Chest||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|Medium / Large||Waist||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
|Medium / Large||Length||55"||140cm|
- Very nice costume with a flattering cut!By Current Customer | February 28, 2017Very nice costume with a flattering cut!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy AndreaF | October 29, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Not FunctionalBy Duney | September 24, 2020Height 5'6 | Size Small / MediumThe collar does not stand up, rather it flaps limply. The waist seam line is located right under the breasts, so the belt has to go there to cover it. For anyone with a torso, it's very unflattering and awkward.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 17, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?