Womens Car Hop Girl Costume
- 100% Polyester
- Dress with a black top and light blue skirt
- White and sequin trim on the top
- "Junior's Diner" logo printed on the front and back
- Black trim on the skirt with an attached white petticoat
- White apron with black and squin trim
- Blue polyfoam hat with sequin trim
ROLL IN TO THE FUN
Geez, the 50s were some pretty swell times, don'tcha think!? Cool guys and hip gals would roll their cruisers right up to Junior’s Diner and Drive-In, order up their grub over the crackling speaker, and then wait as the hip staff would roll out, themselves, on roller skates and uniforms that just screamed fun. Soon, you'd have your burgers and fries, root beer floats and milkshakes, and—oh!—the cheese! Brought right to your car windows in the hippest place in town!
Well, something as fun as that can't just be let go. It is time to channel the fun of the past and make some new memories in retro style. Of course, it wouldn't be fun just to grab a burger. Just imagine how much fun it would be to channel those Car Hop days with a stylish look!
Dig this: your little car hop costume has a black top and light blue, satin skirt. It would be styled just like the uniforms the waitresses wore in the 1950s. Maybe even a petticoat for 50s flare. A “Junior’s Diner” logo would have to be printed on the front and back of the top so everybody at the party could see you coming. A prim collar and short sleeve trim could combine with a crisp white apron for the real authentic look! Of course, topping off the look with a pillbox hat would be crucial. Now, are you ready for the best surprise of all? We've got the whole thing ready for you with this Car Hop costume!
TRUE 50s FUN
You'll finally be able to bring the swell times to life again and it won't even require doing the work to restore an actual old-timey diner! Of course, if you do start up a Car Hop Diner after you get this costume, be sure to let us know!
- Runs very smallBy Nancy | October 20, 2021This is very thin material and runs super small. I will not be eating between now and Halloween.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- extremely cheapBy Maria | October 15, 2021my costume arrived with strings hanging and some unfinished hems. The arm cuffs are child sized I am very disappointed I ordered another diner costume and the sizing was so small I decided to try this one.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- size upBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Cute costume my daughter loves it but runs small. Size up 1 maybe 2 sizesWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 7, 2019Was this review helpful to you?