Women's Spider-Gwen Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Women's Spider-Gwen Costume
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex jumpsuit w/ front zipper and detachable hood
- Hood attaches to jumpsuit neck w/ Hook and Loop fastener tabs
- Pair of white wrist length gloves
- Eye mask has elastic security band, mesh cover over eye openings
- Officially licensed
A Simple Spidey Suit
Want to crawl to the top of the tallest skyscraper then do a backflip off the side of the building? Then how about you plunge down about 50 to 60 feet before slinging webs and swinging through the city? Wow! Wouldn't that be the ride of a lifetime? But what would one wear for such a feat? Hmmm... Oh, we know! Why not this Women's Spider-Gwen Costume?
You can look just like everyone's favorite webhead from Earth-65! As we are sure you already know, Spider-Gwen comes into existence in an alternate reality where instead of Peter Parker getting bit by a radioactive spider, Gwen Stacy does! What a twist, right? There are a lot more interesting alterations that take place in that reality, including the costume design!
Gwen didn't design her costume after the traditional red and blue spidey suit! Yes, she had a much different and original look in mind. Her superhero costume is primarily black and white with accents of pink and purple on the arms and the inside of her hood. That's right, she has a hood!
This Women's Spider-Gwen Costume looks to recreate her iconic style from the comic books. It comes with a spandex-blend jumpsuit that has the black, white, and pink colors from Gwen's suit. The hood attaches to the jumpsuit with a fastener in the back and the white, wrist-length gloves really brings it all together.
Eye lenses aside, this new spidey-hero look is an Amazing Fantasy come to life! Grab a pair of white gloves and some blue sneakers and complete this heroic look! Then, all you need to do is break into a lab, let some of those radioactive spiders nibble on your neck, and BOOM, you're ready to save the day!
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Chest||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Nice qualityBy Anonymous | October 18, 2017Very good quality on this costume. The gloves are detachable, hood is a very generous size which is exactly how it should be. The costume tapers at the leg which is perfect. I got an extra small and it fits perfect being around 110lb and 5'. The mask has much to be desired. Hood detaches. Zipper is ok, I have to be gentle when unzipping or I'm afraid it'll rip. Overall, great price for a well made costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not worth the moneyBy Shannon | November 17, 2022Height 5'6" | Weight 125 | Size SmallThe quality and sizing of this Spider Gwen costume was not up to par or what I expected for how much this costume was. The zipper in the back was not sewn properly into place, and kept popping out and creating an opening at the base of my back. Not cool. Also, the leg and arm lengths of this costume were both too short! I am about 5'6", so quite average height. The gloves were also a bit short, yet the finger lengths too long?? Finally, let's address the mask: The elastic was way too loose and I had to rig it with a staple to make it tight enough around my head (I also have an average head circumference). Not only that, but the eye cut-outs were placed way too wide, like this was measured and created for an extraterrestrial. I will not plan to purchase from this company again.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 27, 2022Nice quality costume for the price. Will be perfect for my work trunk or treat. I’m so glad I went with a medium instead of a small. For reference I’m 5’2 and 125lbs.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | January 2, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?