Velvet Black Cat Ears
1. To a job interview at a pet store.
2. While purchasing cat food at said pet store.
3. To a job interview as a mouse catcher.
3. To fit in with all the other cats in your neighborhood.
4. To drink milk from a saucer.
5. To dress up as a cat burglar.
6. To dress up as a cat burger.
7. To dress up as Cat Stevens, if we half-cat, half-human hybrid.
8. To audition for roles in cat food commercials.
9. To audition for roles that are completely non-cat related.
10. To look super cute in your cat costume.
If one, or any of those reasons resonate with you, then you may just want to pick up a set of these cat ears. We're sort of betting on you making a super-cute kitty costume, but we're still hoping SOMEONE out there will do the whole Cat Stevens as a half-cat half-human idea...
- 100% polyester velvet fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Velvet-covered foam ears are sewn to velvet-covered plastic headband
- One size fits most
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!