Toy Story Toddler Woody Classic Costume
- Jumpsuit W/Attached Vest & Holster
- Boot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Hook and loop closure down back
- Attached vest
- Faux buttons
- Sewn on belt w/printed holster
- Red & white patterned bandana
- Foam hat
- Officially licensed
YOUR BEST BUDDY!
We all know that Toy Story is an amazing tale of the love that a toy has for his child. Woody is a thoughtful guy (if a little jealous of Andy's attention). But, there's no question that he makes a great pal. No wonder that Andy has made sure that Woody had an important spot right on his pillow as his uncontested favorite toy. Even when Buzz comes around to make things a bit more fascinating, it was always going to be Woody that Andy remembered down the road!
So, it is also no wonder that your kiddo has a love for this rootin' tootin' cowboy toy! Maybe they want a similar Pixar pal to keep around their room. But, maybe they're also thinking about dressing up as their favorite cowpoke come Halloween, too. Sure, that sounds like a great idea! But, just think of the possibilities. Who is your best buddy? We're pretty sure that your kiddo ranks right up there. Just imagine the possibilities of going out with your own buddy, Woody!
It is time to gift your kiddo with the chance to live out their Toy Story dreams with this Classic Woody costume. This officially licensed look is a comfy jumpsuit that is designed to look like a pair of blue jeans and Woody's iconic yellow and red plaid shirt. The belt, belt buckle, and holster are all designs on the jumpsuit and Woody's white and black cow-print vest is attached. Finish off the look with Woody's bandana and wide-brimmed hat and it's time for fun!
IF THAT'S WOODY...
When your kiddo becomes Woody, there's only one clear conclusion to jump to: that makes you Woody's best buddy. Whether you want to dress up as Andy or Bonnie is up to you, but we know you'll love taking your favorite friend out in this classic Toy Story look.
|Size 4/6||Torso||23 1/2"||60cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 7, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- As expectedBy Anonymous | September 2, 2021Size Size 4/6My toddler is wearing a 5t so I ordered a 4/6. It will be long but should fit ok. The only problem I have with it is that it came with stains on the shirts.Was this review helpful to you?