Toddler Wicked Queen Costume
- 100% polyester
- Satin dress w/ Velvet bodice and sleeves
- Printed lace look on the dress
- Attached tulle around the collar
- Headband has stuffed horns and faux flowers
revel in wickedness
You say wicked like it's a bad thing.
Oh, honey, we like to be wicked. It's what gets us up in the morning, and fills our dreams at night. We have studied, and practiced, and become proficient in the arts of the wicked. We like our black dresses, and sharp pointy shoes. We like the smell of old books filled with curses.
If you are feeling a little wicked, slip into this Toddler Wicked Queen Costume, a satin dress with a velvet bodice and sleeves, and a headband with stuffed horns and faux flowers. You'll be mixing potions that turn ungrateful subjects into frogs. And writing curses meant for anyone who tries to take your kingdom, leaving them penniless, and unrecognizable to everyone they know. All the while wearing this black, and purple dress. Everyone will instantly recognize you as the Wicked Queen -- the youngest queen in the world -- when they see your long pointed draped sleeves, and lacy jeweled necklace. And when someone steps out of line don't be afraid to put a little hex on them. It is so good to be wicked after all.
it's all good
Some people see wicked as a bad thing. We don't know where they got that idea. Okay, well, maybe they were someone who meddled in our business, and ended up cursed. Or perhaps they were trying to take our throne. Well, what are we supposed to do to usurpers? Let them go? No, no, no. We curse them, we hex them, we jinx them. Then we let them go.
- Five StarsBy Brandi | November 8, 2021Size 2TIt was a little long but it's absolutely beautiful and looks even better in person than the pictureBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?