Toddler Rag Doll Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Apron
- Bonnet w/attached Yarn Hair
- Red, white, and blue slip on polyester dress
- Attached white apron
- Attached white petticoat
- White bonnet with red yarn hair
- Storybook cuteness
Our stores can get a little clogged over with the various kinds of unique finds that we locate and try to identify. Runic hammers that tell us, “Hey, you’re not Thor!” and an odd sort of monkey paw that keeps asking us what we want for our birthdays. Things like that. But, occasionally, we get a few dolls in that just give us all the heebie-geebies. Now, as professionals, we of course are not afraid of dolls. Not even the ones with the terrifying eyes that just won’t stop looking at you. Nope! Not… even… … them.
Okay, so that’s a boldfaced lie. They’re horrifying and we lock them into a room and hide. It’s not something we’re proud of, but there’s a limit to everyone’s inner strength. Fortunately for us, we do have a bit of salvation. Among the dolls that come to us, there is one type that is dedicated to saving the world from the freaky doll menace. And that, of course, is the darling Rag Doll that is blessed with the ability to bring joy and adorability to even the most frightening of little monsters.
That’s why we’re happy to spread as many of these adorable saviors out there as we can. Your tyke can join in the war against the spooky with this Toddler Rag Doll Costume. The sweet looking blue and white dress with lacy apron and candy striped tights could be enough, but add the matron cap and long yarn hair cap and you’ve got yourself a virtual heroine! Couple up with male raggedy doll or make a whole team with your kids. Save us from the wicked dolls! Please!
|Small||Waist||19" - 24"||48cm - 61cm|
|Toddler||Waist||16" - 22"||41cm - 56cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super Cute!By Anonymous | September 12, 2014Ordered this for my 2 year old and absolutly love it! Good quality and well made. Does run extremely small! & the yard hair isn't not even half as full as the one picture. Overall very happy for the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute online but the quality was notBy Nay Armstrong | November 3, 2014I ordered this for my 4 yr old in and when it came the lining was dry rotted. I order a replacement and it was also dry rotted.Was this review helpful to you?