Toddler Glinda the Good Witch Costume
- Toddler Glinda the Good Witch Costume
- 100% polyester satin & organza
- Pink satin dress has glitter-spangled organza overlay
- Two silver foam butterfly appliques on front
- Pink plastic crown has painted silver details
- Officially Licensed
When Dorothy first came to visit on her tornado-powered motorhome… though we’re pretty sure that the zoning board of Kansas did not approve the farmhouse for trans-world flight… things were a bit chaotic for the girl. Now, nobody expects to show up and instantly be identified as a witch just for accidentally squashing a green-skinned baddie from the other side of the tracks, but when something like that happens, it is important that you have the right guide to assist you with your next steps.
That’s where the delightful Glinda comes onto the scene. Her quick explanation that the world consists of adorable and beautiful good witches and a couple foul tempered hideous ones lets Dorothy know for sure that she doesn’t want to be a bad witch… even though she doesn’t really have the power to be a good one, either! But, that’s why Glinda is here to make sure that the Kansas gal knows what she can do to help set the world right.
But, the adorable qualities of your youngster are plenty powerful enough to help her show off some of her own magic with this Toddler Glinda the Good Witch costume. The polyester and organza dress is going to look amazing. Pink satin and glitter spangled organza overlays make the dress look purely magical while the foam butterflies and pink plastic crown demonstrate that Glinda is where the good really is! Accessorize further with a Glinda wand and clear plastic shoes and your little one will be casting pure magic for all to see.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 11, 2020I had to cut it off my 18 month old daughter because it got stuck! It is tiny and horribly made. The sleeves are so cheap. I cannot believe I missed the other reviews.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Runs extremely smallWas this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018To TinyWas this review helpful to you?
- Runs super smallBy Kristin | October 22, 2018I have a 3 year old girl who is very tiny and it was way too small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Dress runs small, crown runs bigBy Anonymous | September 28, 2018My daughter just turned 3, and is on the small side (height and weight). I ordered the toddler size specifically because she typically wears 2T sized clothes. This dress was TINY on her! The sleeves came up to her elbows, the dress was at her knees, and it barely Velcro'd in the back. She actually starting panicking because it was too small. But the crown, was like 3 sizes too BIG. I'm going to have to trim the crown down quite a bit and re-attach the velcro, but there's no hope for the dress. I ordered her a child's small (the next size up) and really hope that one fits better. This would be better suited for like an 18 month old baby.Was this review helpful to you?