Toddler Girls Pirate Costume
- Dress w/attached Belt
- Boot Tops
- Black dress has attached white shirt front and sleeves
- Neckline and the jagged sleeve cuffs are elasticized
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Attached red sash ties around the waist & has a gold vinyl buckle at center front
- A friendly skull & crossbones w/ eye patch and red & black bow is printed on the skirt and on the red bandana
- Red and white striped poly/nylon blend tights
- Black polyfoam boot tops are trimmed in gold and have an elastic strap that goes under the foot
Avast me hearties!
When the doctor put your little girl in your hands for the first time you knew you where holding the best treasure in the world. And when she smiled, you knew there would be nothing worth more to you than her happiness. And you got excited that you could play like a kid again, with the best partner ever.
When she turned three you started to teach her to talk like a pirate. You taught her the "Yo ho," song. Your wife wasn’t too impressed with that one, but you still caught her smiling at your daughter. You read her Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island for a bed time story. You used the light sabers her uncle had given to her to teach her how to sword fight.
Now all you need is to put her into this Toddler Girls Pirate Costume. This will complete her training as your first mate. She is the only one, since the day she was born, that you would trust as your first mate. She never tells you that the couch is just a couch. No, she just jumps on the makeshift pirate ship, and yells "Land ho," jumping down to fight for treasure. All the while she is swinging her light saber around the seven seas, she is laughing, and smiling. And you would play pirates everyday, because your first mate's happiness is worth more than all the pirate gold in the world.
|Small (2T)||Toddler Size||1 - 2||1 - 2|
|Medium (3-4)||Toddler Size||3 - 4||3 - 4|
|Medium (3-4)||Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Large (4-6)||Toddler Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Large (4-6)||Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|X-Large (6-8)||Toddler Size||6 - 8||6 - 8|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cutest pirate!!By Anonymous | November 8, 2013I purchased this for my daughter and it was the cutest pirate costume ever!!! My daughter is petite (size 2t/3t) so I ordered the small and it was a pretty good fit. Just a little adjustments made to raise the front top to avoid exposure to her chest. Otherwise, everything was on point!!! I'm so happy you carried the small size...searched everywhere online looking for a good fit! Actually I really wanted THIS costume for her and it was a hit!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Hila Aloni | March 5, 2018It has everthing in it - "all included"
We used another headpiece since my daughter wanted a pirate hat :)
Recomended!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...That looks like a family that nobody will want to mess with! You guys all look great, and we really appreciate the feedback on these costumes. We'd tell you to have fun but it looks like you've already got that under control.
- HHBy Current Customer | November 20, 2015??Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!By Current Customer | February 2, 2017Great!Was this review helpful to you?