Cute Toddler Elephant Costume
- Jumpsuit w/Snap Closure and attached Headpiece
- 100% polyester
- Snaps in back and snaps on inseam of legs
- Pink tummy & attached plush shoe covers
- Elastic shoe covers included
- Elephant headpiece snaps onto jumpsuit
They say that an elephant never forgets, even. This would be pretty impressive, but in all fairness, what does an elephant have to remember? Its mother-in-law’s birthday? Where it put the keys to its riding lawnmower? The nuclear missile launch codes? Look, we’re actually quite fond of the gentle giants, but stomping around, bragging about having a good memory, when all you reeeeally need to do all day is find treats to munch on is kind of uncalled for, don't you think?
But we guess, to the elephant’s credit, its perfect memory might be useful for some things. Knowing which people at the zoo are likelier to hand out peanuts is a crucial time-saver. Remembering which water holes fill first come Springtime could be the difference between dehydration and, well, hydration! And we understand that when an elephant goes on vacation, it never forgets its trunk.
Our Toddler Elephant Costume might not imbue your little one with impeccable memory, but this is as good as it gets if your kid’s going to dress up as a big old pachyderm. It’s soft, easy to put on, and conveniently all in one piece, so no one will be forgetting any trunks. The pure polyester is so posh, in fact, that this may become a favorite pair of jammies long after the Noah’s Ark play or Republican National Convention.
- Adorable costumeBy RSinNY | March 11, 2013My two year old son loved being an elephant for Halloween! The costume fit well with extra room underneath for layers to stay warm while trick or treating around the neighborhood. The costume came on and off quickly. We took it off before jumping in the bounce house at a Halloween party and also before decorating Halloween cookies. My son received many compliments on the costume and he was the only elephant we saw.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?