Plus Size Happy Elephant Costume
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop fastener on the back
- Felt "toenails" appliqued on cuffs of pants & sleeves
- Tail w/ faux fur tuft sewn to back of suit
- Hood has stuffed trunk, tusks & ears attached
- Exclusively, made by us!
"Roar!" Hang on, that's not right. "Cock-a-doodle-doo!" Hmm, no, something's off. "Ooh ooh, ahh ahh!" Alright, we give up. There's no elephant impression coming for you, folks. Forget the impression, because it's time to make an even bigger impression with this happy elephant costume! It takes a ton of training to handle an elephant, so skip all the heavy lifting and suit up to be your own gray best friend! You'll never forget the experience when you first walk into a room and everyone sees you there, your proud ears flapping and your trunk and tusks proudly on display. "Whoa, who is that?" they'll ask. You might have people calling you Dumbo all night, but you'll be able to hear everyone better than Horton hearing a who! So everyone better play it cool before you go on a stampede or use your trunk to hose them down with water.
Alright, we'll address the elephant in the room (wink): you can grab this costume right now and make it yours for peanuts. Or maybe the costume isn't for you at all. It would be the perfect gift for a White Elephant party though! Forget about wolves or lions or whatever animal people are saying is "in" right now, because elephants are always in and never become irrelevant. Don't believe us? Even Abraham Lincoln himself once said "When you've got an elephant by the hind legs and he's trying to run away, it's best to let him run." Makes a lot of sense, although not particularly applicable here. The point is, never forget your favorite costume of all time when you put on this elephant.
|2X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Lou | November 15, 2022Roses are red violets are blue, the costume is great and will look good on you!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfy easy costumeBy Katherina | November 4, 2022Height 5'5" | Weight 350 | Size 5XFor starters, the size chart is a sham--measured myself throughly, even used the measurement guide on website, and bought size based on size chart and it was WAY too small! Even measured the actual costume and it wasnt the measurements that were on the size chart for the size I got. Once I got it in a correct size, I loved it! Wore it at work for most of day and got SO many compliments! Had to take the head off because it was so HOT!! (and so i could eat) Also, the head has this plastic piece, like a thick zip-tie that's pointed on each end, that goes from ear to ear (on the inside of hat) to make ears perk up a bit. Concept is good, execution not so much. The ears had hard time staying up because the plastic piece kept sliding inside the ear and it goes across head so I felt it sliding back and forth. I have a hat I got years back that's an elephant head that I'll use instead for next year. All in all, it's a cute costume really comfy (you'll need either long arms or a person to help with the velcro closures on back) and if you don't want to order/buy/wear a lot of things to make one whole outfit then this is your costume! 2 pieces and you're done!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- SO CUTEBy KMAC | October 29, 2021This costume is so cute. The only thing I would suggest would be a little stiffness in the ears so they can stand out.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- unable to wear itBy Not impressed | November 7, 2016I am 5'10" and ordered a 3x. It was way, way too short. I could not sit down once I got it over my shoulders and the length was barely below my knee. I usually order an XL, but ordered bigger thinking it would help with the length. There were also missed stitches in the seems so my sister had to re stitch some just to close some holes. I didn't save the return info so didn't know how to send it back.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled unable to wear it Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled unable to wear it No (0)Monster Responds...I'm sorry that you weren't happy with the costume you ordered! Did you reach out to Customer Service by chance? They are always willing to help out in situations like this. They are available by email, phone, or through the online chat feature listed here on the website. Please don't hesitate to contact them!