Plus Size Happy Elephant Costume
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop fastener on the back
- Felt "toenails" appliqued on cuffs of pants & sleeves
- Tail w/ faux fur tuft sewn to back of suit
- Hood has stuffed trunk, tusks & ears attached
"Roar!" Hang on, that's not right. "Cock-a-doodle-doo!" Hmm, no, something's off. "Ooh ooh, ahh ahh!" Alright, we give up. There's no elephant impression coming for you, folks. Forget the impression, because it's time to make an even bigger impression with this happy elephant costume! It takes a ton of training to handle an elephant, so skip all the heavy lifting and suit up to be your own gray best friend! You'll never forget the experience when you first walk into a room and everyone sees you there, your proud ears flapping and your trunk and tusks proudly on display. "Whoa, who is that?" they'll ask. You might have people calling you Dumbo all night, but you'll be able to hear everyone better than Horton hearing a who! So everyone better play it cool before you go on a stampede or use your trunk to hose them down with water.
Alright, we'll address the elephant in the room (wink): you can grab this costume right now and make it yours for peanuts. Or maybe the costume isn't for you at all. It would be the perfect gift for a White Elephant party though! Forget about wolves or lions or whatever animal people are saying is "in" right now, because elephants are always in and never become irrelevant. Don't believe us? Even Abraham Lincoln himself once said "When you've got an elephant by the hind legs and he's trying to run away, it's best to let him run." Makes a lot of sense, although not particularly applicable here. The point is, never forget your favorite costume of all time when you put on this elephant.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- unable to wear itBy Not impressed | November 7, 2016I am 5'10" and ordered a 3x. It was way, way too short. I could not sit down once I got it over my shoulders and the length was barely below my knee. I usually order an XL, but ordered bigger thinking it would help with the length. There were also missed stitches in the seems so my sister had to re stitch some just to close some holes. I didn't save the return info so didn't know how to send it back.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry that you weren't happy with the costume you ordered! Did you reach out to Customer Service by chance? They are always willing to help out in situations like this. They are available by email, phone, or through the online chat feature listed here on the website. Please don't hesitate to contact them!