Toddler Dragon Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Tail and Shoe Covers
- Pair of Mitts
- 100% polyester flannel fabric
- Reptile print jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Wings & large stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Shoe covers have elastic band under shoe
- Mitts have elastic at wrists
- Headpiece fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Soft-sculpted dragon face & 3 horns on top of headpiece
Kids have all sorts of crazy dreams. Some want to grow up to be powerful wizards that can cast magical spells and others want to be chivalrous knights who fight to protect a kingdom. Your kiddo is different, though, isn’t he? He wants to grow up to be the mighty dragon, destroying castles and hoarding gold! Well, we’d say that is pretty awesome dream and we’d like to help him. Check out this Dragon Costume for toddlers!
Once your little one slips into this adorable jumpsuit, he’ll be ready for a mythical adventure this Halloween. The jumpsuit has a pair of wings and a spiky tail already attached and then once you fasten the headpiece on, his transformation will be complete. He’ll feel as if he can fly high above the clouds and make fireballs rain down upon any unlucky village or kingdom he wishes. With this scaly looking costume, he’ll become the most menacing medieval monstrosity stomping around the block this Halloween. Mom and dad can dress up as the pretty princess in pink and fearless knight in shining armor, and then the whole family can be the most adorable fairytale in the neighborhood!
If you’re ready to give your kiddo a truly magical Halloween, get your hands on this Toddler Dragon Costume. Before you know it, your little ankle biter will be a ferocious, green, fire-breathing machine! We understand it may be a bit frightening when you think about telling a dragon to go to bed, but we’re sure you’ll be able to manage just fine… as long as you have plenty of gold coins to barter with.
|Medium (18-24 months)||Child Sizes||18-24 Months||18-24 Months|
|Medium (18-24 months)||Chest||26"||66cm|
|Medium (18-24 months)||Torso||17"||43cm|
|Medium (18-24 months)||Length||27"||69cm|
|Large (2T-4T)||Child Sizes||2T-4T||2T-4T|
|X-Large (4-6)||Child Sizes||4-6||4-6|
- ROAR!!! =)By JenTanner | January 17, 2013This was an awesome costume! I would have given 5 stars if the wing design was a bit better. Would have liked some kind of wire or something to hold them up. Shipping was much quicker then expected!!Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Anonymous | October 15, 2014The costume is cute. The size was hard to figure out. My nephew is 4. I ordered a size 4-6 but it was way too big. I returned it & ordered a size 2t-4t & it was too small. I returned again. I ended up getting a complete different costume. I wish it would have fit cause the costume is adorable.Was this review helpful to you?
- You saved Grandma !By Valerie | November 5, 2022Bought for my Great Granddaughter because she told me last minute that I was making her a dragon costume. after some alterations it fit perfect and I can take them out if she wants it when she is bigger. It looked awesome. YOU SAVED ME !!!!! Thank you very much. Great service and very fast delivery!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- DragonBy Current Customer | November 11, 2018The costume was great and my kids loved it but it fit my 4 year old better than my 2 year old. Not sure if they mixed up the sizes? Otherwise it was a hit!Was this review helpful to you?
- Toddler dragon costumeBy Current Customer | October 14, 2017Runs a little small. But it’s Precious!Was this review helpful to you?