Toddler Breakfast at Tiffany's Holly Golightly Costume
- Waist Sash
- Pair of Gloves
- 86.4% polyester, 13.6% spandex fabric; 100% nylon netting
- Pullover tank dress has a fabric bow at each shoulder
- Skirt is overlaid with strips of netting for tutu effect
- Self-fabric waist sash can be tied as desired
- Gloves extend above elbows; sunglasses have black plastic frames
- Necklace and hair ornament each sold separately
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- NOTE: Glasses are more square shaped than pictured.
You can't give your heart to a wild thing: the more you do, the stronger they get. Until they're strong enough to run into the woods. Or fly into a tree. Then a taller tree. Then the sky. If you let yourself love a wild thing...you'll end up looking at the sky.
Truman Capote wrote very few things that could inspire a toddler’s Halloween costume. We toyed with the notion of making costumes themed after In Cold Blood, but we ultimately thought better of it. Thankfully we have Breakfast at Tiffany’s, a heart wrenching story that was adapted into an Academy Award winning picture in 1961.
Of course, the movie may as well have been titled “Audrey Hepburn in a Black Dress for 114 minutes.” Her portrayal of the lithe runaway from Tulip, Texas still captures hearts and imaginations, simply one of the most beautiful actresses to play one of the most captivating characters in movie history.
Your little girl may not be old enough to appreciate some of the subtle nuances of Breakfast at Tiffany’s. In fact, she’s probably still learning the subtle nuances of actual breakfast (the trick is to keep the Cheerios from falling on the floor). But we bet she knows what style is, and that’s what this costume has in spades. Reincarnate your little tot as Holly Golightly from head to toe in this dress, sash, and pair of long black gloves that came right out of the movie. And of course Holly wouldn’t be caught dead on the streets on Manhattan without a pair of big sunglasses! (You never know who you’re going to run into.)
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Picture is deceivingBy Anonymous | October 29, 2017Not at all as pictured. Added a tutu so a diaper wouldn't show thrown thin shreds of fabric. The glasses are more of a ray ban wayfarer look than the round frames pictured. Turned out okay, but only with other pieces added.Was this review helpful to you?