Kids Thing 1&2 Deluxe Costume
- Small: Apr 30 2023
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Two Stick-On Numbers
- 100% polyester velour, felt, & long-pile faux fur
- Velour jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Jumpsuit has felt patch on front with printed word "THING" above a space to place numbers
- Felt numbers "1" and "2" attach to patch w/ hook & loop fastener - choose which "Thing" to be!
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Faux fur wig has fabric lining w/ hook & loop fastener size-adjustment band
- Wig lining has a seam gap so that space between lining & top of wig can be stuffed w/ tissue or fiberfill if desired
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: this is a single costume - to have BOTH Thing 1 and Thing 2, a second costume must be purchased
Leave It To the Experts
Sally and Conrad were wound a little tight compared to the kids we know. If a cat demanding chaos came to call in most kid's households, they'd be all for it before the cat's rhyming introduction was through. In fact, we're pretty sure that the good Dr. Seuss must have gotten some of his wild Cat in the Hat ideas from a mischievous child in his own life! What kid wouldn't want to balance a fishbowl on their head if they could get away with it?
And the wild antics of Thing 1 and Thing 2? Well, that seems like standard sibling behavior to us, especially the part where they fly a kite in the house. All we can say is it would be nice to have The Cat's high-tech picker-up in our neighborhood every so often! Well, that and, if you're going to recruit chaos makers Thing One and Thing Two into coming to your next costumed event, you might as well place your own wild child in the role!
This bright red jumpsuit can let your kiddo become Thing 1 or Thing 2! Simply change the number on the belly to change their order. Connecting up the back with hook and loop strips, it's super easy to change into this costume fast, making it a great choice for fundraisers and school events! The bright blue, faux fur wig helps give your child the wacky hairstyle of the classic Dr. Seuss characters!
Is your kid ready to team up and become part of the most famous chaos-making teams in fictional history? We have plenty of sizes so they can pair up with a little sibling, a friend, or even a fun-loving adult-like yourself. Now, let's just see if you can distract your child from indoor kite flying for long enough to give the go-ahead on this brilliant costume idea!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|X-Small||Wig Circumference||up to 22"||up to 56cm|
|Small||Wig Circumference||up to 22"||up to 56cm|
|Medium||Wig Circumference||up to 22"||up to 56cm|
|Large||Wig Circumference||up to 22"||up to 56cm|
|X-Large||Wig Circumference||up to 22"||up to 56cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- MehBy Lala | November 1, 2022Size X-LargeThe quality of the costume was terrific. It was thick and my daughter said it was very comfy however the wig was horrible it’s made to just sit on the head nothing is securing it and it should be made different.. unfortunately I had to buy a thing 1 head band from the party store. The wig is the important part of the costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?