The Nightmare Before Christmas Infant Oogie Boogie Posh Costume
- 100% polyester velour fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Enclosed sleeves have slits to free the hands
- Hook & loop fastener along inseams for diaper access; elastic at ankles
- All-over print meant to look like burlap fabric
- Foam-backed hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Appliqued eyes on top of hood, felt spider hanging from pointed tip of hood
- Officially licensed
A Gamblin' Man
The Boogie Man loves to play games! He started with peek-a-boo and This Little Piggy just like the rest of us, but then he outgrew those simple stunts. Or rather, he's still happy to play those games, but he likes them better when you add a wager to spice things up. Maybe if you lose, you let him eat more applesauce than carrot puree for dinner tonight. But if he loses... well, nothing happens, actually. He only gambles with stuff that isn't his.
We're gambling that this officially licensed The Nightmare Before Christmas Infant Oogie Boogie Posh Costume is going to look spookily adorable on your little one! The unisex jumpsuit fastens up the back and is made of soft brown polyester velour. The fabric is printed all over with a pattern that looks like burlap weave. The enclosed sleeves have slits on the ends to free the hands. The pointed, foam-backed hood is decorated with appliqued eyes and a black felt spider that dangles from the tip.
Shake and Shiver
So this is Oogie Boogie's lair? Interesting. It looks more like a cozy crib than a dungeon full of booby-trapped game boards. And Oogie Boogie is a lot cuter and sweeter than what we were expecting! Maybe he's had a change of heart ever since he helped to kidnap Sandy Claws. These days he's more interested in babbling, playing with toys, and trying to roll over than he is in stirring up trouble. But try not to pull on any loose threads, just in case.
|6/12 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|