Oogie Boogie Nightmare Before Christmas Porch Light Cover Decoration
- Porch Light Cover
- Vacuum-molded plastic light cover
- Measures approx. 15" high X 11" wide x 4.5" deep
- Has elastic cord to hang over light fixture
- Can also be hung from a wall without a light
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Officially licensed
Bone-Chilling Bug Man
The residents of Halloween Town might like to give you a scare, but they never mean to cause any real harm. However, Oogie Boogie is the exception. He’s a real villain who likes to gamble with other people’s lives and terrify them. Only a truly evil character would threaten to add Santa Claus to a snake and spider stew! So, if you’re looking to make your house a little nightmarish this year, try adding the Oogie Boogie Man to your décor. He’ll certainly lend some creepiness to whichever room you put him in!
Add a scary, glowing face to the outside of your house this year with an Oogie Boogie Porch Light Cover. This item features his menacing face complete with a stitched smile and hollow eyes. Fortunately, this light cover is a little less scary than the original since it isn’t filled with thousands of bugs. However, we’re sure it will still add some spookiness to your home this Halloween!
- Oogie Boogie ShinedBy Lady Godiva | November 5, 2021I am happy with my porch light covers. Oogie Boogie shines through when lights come on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Oogie Boogie Shined Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Oogie Boogie Shined No (0)
- Junk!By Current Customer | October 8, 2022Junk flimsy plastic! Missing elastic string to hang it. Not worth the cost or extra shipping cost charged.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jennifer | October 11, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?