Striped Cheshire Cat Wig
- 100% olefin (synthetic) hair on mesh cap
- Wig cap has elastic size-adjustment band in edge
- Styled in a long shag cut w/ off-center part
Meddling mischief and ridiculous riddles, you like the Cheshire Cat? Oh, what a pickle! You were born a human girl of this world and not a cantankerous kitty that goes hand-in-hand with Wonderland. Worry not and don't tie yourself in a knot. You need not change your mind, because we can help you turn into that infamous fancy feline. It starts with a bit of imagination and one of our Alice in Wonderland accessories!
This Striped Cheshire Cat Wig brings you some vivid purples and vibrant pinks, which work in concert in a wig that captures the colorful personality and wild style of the classic Lewis Carroll character. It's made of synthetic materials and fits on your head with relative ease, making your transformation into the Wonderland resident a relative breeze. Pair it with any of our Cheshire Cat costumes for a quick way to add a little bit of mischief into your day.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 18, 2021Very cuteBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Tops off the costumeBy Donna | June 28, 2019I ordered the wonderland cat costume with the additional petticoat. I think the wig is adorable, so I ordered it, too. I think I will let my hair dresser trim the bangs a little and pull some of the wig up on either side to emulate little round ears where the cat headband fits. That way I can attach the ears to the wig ears with a bobby pin in the back. Looking forward to wearing this on a Halloween cruise.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- quality wigBy Current Customer | October 31, 2017nice soft wig, lots of room to pin your real hair up underneathWas this review helpful to you?
- FunBy Sheila G | September 25, 2017Just as pictured. Tops off my Cheshire Costume perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ok wigBy Current Customer | September 24, 2017It's actually an okay wig. I gave 3 STARS because the front don't lay down like the picture. Once I wear next month I plan to apply some product to it and hopefully that'll helpWas this review helpful to you?
- OkBy Current Customer | September 14, 2016This wig is a better quality than I expected! I cannot wait to wear it but not as the Cheshire Cat it is more a rocker style wigWas this review helpful to you?