Star Wars Toddler BB-8 Costume
- He's on a secret mission with Poe Dameron!
- 100% polyester fleece & satin fabrics
- Sleeveless satin-lined romper fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Hook and Loop fastener at crotch for easy diaper access
- All-over print of BB8's controls
- Skullcap printed to match BB8's dome
- Officially licensed
Sure, they're made of metal, but that's no reason to hate on droids, especially when a bunch of them are so dang cute! Just take a look at BB-8 from The Force Awakens. The little astromech droid not only helped Finn and Rey get to safety with the Resistance, but he also looks like an adorable soccer ball and he makes cute little beeping noises. If that little droid doesn't sound like the best traveling companion to have while jumping through hyperspace, we don't know who is! Unfortunately, the technology to make a fully functional BB-8, complete with spunky personality isn't quite ready yet, but we found the next best thing, your child!
This toddler BB-8 costume comes straight from the movie! The romper fits easily on your child's body and has the cute, roly poly look of the astromech droid from the movie. The cap imitates BB-8's dome shaped head. Once your child has the complete look, he'll be beeping with delight to join you on your many adventures across the galaxy! Just steer clear of Mos Eisley Cantina with your little guy in your entourage!