Star Trek: TNG Deluxe Command Uniform Men's Costume
- 5 Collar Pip Pins
- 100% polyester costume top
- Full length rear zipper
- Communicator badge attaches with closed clasp bar pin
- Includes 5 butterfly clasp collar insignia pins
- 4 gold pins and 1 black pin allows you to properly identify your desired rank insignia
- Includes character guide to match rank of your favorite TNG and DS9 characters
- Officially licensed
Do you often stay awake at night looking out at the stars and wishing to explore the unknown depths of the universe? You do? So then it’s safe to say that you’re ready to boldly go where no man has gone before, right? Excellent! You’ll be a perfect recruit to join our Starfleet. All you need to do is grab this awesome Star Trek: Deluxe Uniform.
Now don’t shy away from it due to its color being red. We realize that back in the days when good ole Captain Kirk was in command, a redshirt was the last thing you wanted to be. Not many of them made it back alive from the daring missions they were sent out on. They were seen as expendable under Kirk’s command, but when Picard took over as captain in The Next Generation the red Starfleet uniform took on a new meaning. Picard wore it himself and so it went on to indicate a captains’ position. Now then, since Picard has stepped down as commander of the USS Enterprise, the crew needs somebody new to lead them into the endless frontier of space. If you’re ready to keep the captain’s chair warm and explore the great unknown, then this Star Trek: TNG Adult Deluxe Command Uniform is calling your name!
Grab some black pants and this officially licensed Star Trek top, attach the collar pip pins you desire, and be prepared to finally live out your greatest fantasy. With this Red Command Uniform, you’ll be able to make it so, with no problem at all! Set phasers to FUN and enjoy an amazing Halloween.
|Small||shirt length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||shirt length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||shirt length||25 1/2"||65cm|
- Great costume!By Current Customer | November 23, 2018I'm 6 feet tall, 190 pounds, athletic build. And I like my clothing to be fitted. I got a medium and it fits great. Any smaller would be too small, but a large would have been baggy I think. The color is as it should be. It's great quality for the price. I'm very happy with it!Was this review helpful to you?
- A Little Disappointed But I Can Make It WorkBy Anonymous | October 14, 2022Height 5-10 | Weight 220 | Size X-LargeI was excited to get this in the mail and it arrived today. I tried it on and was a little disappointed. First, the material makes the costume look a little fake, but it is a Halloween costume so most do. The costume is tight to the body and the material is stretchy. I think it would have been better if it were just a little bit larger. I will admit that I have a Dad body with a bit of a gut showing, so the costume will not be as flattering as if I was more toned, this is why I went for the XL but it is still a little tight all over, If someone was really muscular the size might be too tight. Also, the material makes me sweat easily. Secondly, the seam on one of the arms was not sewn all the way so there is a 2 inch hole on the seam that I will have to get sewn. I knew it wouldn't be perfect, but was hoping for a more real looking costume. The badge insignia is plastic and really cheap looking. Overall, it will be fun to wear for my Halloween party. I would like to give it more stars but due to all of the above I just cannot.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Star Trek TopBy Vincent Calzone | September 4, 2018Arrived fast, great product. Thanks. A+Was this review helpful to you?