Skeleton Bird in Cage
- Hanger Bracket
- Bird Skeleton
- Metal bird cage has hinged door, measures 10" high x 7" diameter
- Plastic bird skeleton is 10.5 inches from beak to tip of tail
- Hanging bracket is 17" tall w/ 7" diameter base
- O-ring on top of cage fits over hook on bracket to sit on a tabletop
Everyone is in need of a delightful pet to keep them company. Even the most social of folks have a need to return home, put their feet up to relax after a long day with friends and co-workers, and then feel the love and companionship of a simple-minded creature. Now, we understand that the care and maintenance of another living creature can sometimes be a pretty daunting task. You have to remember to feed them, to give them water, to take them out for some exercise, and cleaning up after their natural biological systems can also be a rather grotesque endeavor. Still, the rewards for fostering such a companion are well worth it!
But, for those of you who still aren’t entirely sure, we have an option that will give you the happy ally without having to worry about all of the responsibility of handling a living critter. We, of course, solve that by giving you an undead one! This Skeleton Bird is the perfect such buddy. It comes with its own 18” cage and happily stands inside, looking at you through its cold, eyeless skull, pondering silently its love for you. Now, we haven’t gotten it to teaching it to quote “Nevermore” yet like another creepy unliving raven… but maybe that is for the best. Let’s begin with the standard haunted ally and see how that fits!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Smaller than advertizedBy Jess | January 16, 2019Unfortunately it was much smaller than pictured and the description. The cage itself is only 6 inches tall and the whole set up stand and all is 15 inches tall. The bird inside has zero head room unlike shown in the picture, he fills the cage. I had to return item. When I called, customer service was quick to take care of it over the phone. But I'm so disappointed cause I've been hunting a cage for awhile. Shipping took about a week. If the size wasnt not an issue, it's a cute cage and stand. With a little door that functions but is very stiff. I'm racking my brain to think of something besides the originally intended purpose to use it for.. I would maybe keep it.Was this review helpful to you?
- SolidBy Daddy Vaughn | November 5, 2019SolidWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 24, 2018Love this!Was this review helpful to you?
- Edgar Allan PoeBy Current Customer | December 29, 2015Yes if you are for a gothic look you can not go passed this bird or the one they sell out of the cage l'm sure even Edgar Allan Poe would be wanting one for himselfWas this review helpful to you?