Scary Winged Monkey Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric; 84% polyester, 16% acrylic long-pile faux fur
- Short-sleeved printed shirt has hook & loop fasteners at back
- Faux fur arm warmers have elastic in top edges
- Faux fur pants have drawstring wasit
- Latex wings have elastic shoulder straps, wire in top edges for shape
- Stuffed faux fur tail has elastic waistband
- Latex & faux fur hood/mask covers entire head
- Gloves have latex palms & fingers, faux fur back & cuffs
- Flap on back of shirt covers wing center & fastens w/ hook & loop
- Shoe covers have latex toes, faux fur uppers w/ elastic bands at ankle & under foot
- Pillbox hat is same fabric as shirt, with printed design
Wouldn’t it be awesome to have both wings AND a tail? Sure, we would be happy with just one of those, but wings and tails don't really show up together except in mythical creatures.
Dragons and pegasi have wings and tails and they seem to have a pretty good time with them, even though their tails just wag around and get in the way. It would be cooler if you had a monkey tail that could actually do stuff, just like the mischievous flying monkey minions of the Wicked Witch of the West. Terrifying, yet awesome, these winged monkeys are ready to swoop in and take out Dorothy and her team of fun-loving friends on their journey to the Emerald City!
Go ahead and live out all of your wing-flapping, tail-whipping fantasies in this Scary Winged Monkey Costume! This full-body outfit includes everything you'll need for doing all kinds of evil deeds and antics around Oz, with latex wings and a stuffed tail that attach with elastic straps but can come off for convenience if you end up having to drive or take a bus instead of fly to your destination. Furry arm warmers and shoe covers and latex mask will help you look like an appropriately evil monkey. And the printed shirt and hat let you show your allegiance to the Wicked Witch. This costume is great individually or as part of an Oz themed group to scare up some fun on the Yellow Brick Road!
|Small||Pants Waist||30" - 35"||76cm - 89cm|
|Small||Length of Arm Covers||20"||51cm|
|Small||Arm Covers Circumference (upper arm)||10" - 13"||25cm - 33cm|
|Small||Foot Cover Length||13"||33cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||33" - 37"||84cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Length of Arm Covers||20"||51cm|
|Medium||Arm Covers Circumference (upper arm)||11" - 14"||28cm - 36cm|
|Medium||Foot Cover Length||13"||33cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||35" - 40"||89cm - 102cm|
|Large||Length of Arm Covers||20"||51cm|
|Large||Arm Covers Circumference (upper arm)||12" - 15"||30cm - 38cm|
|Large||Foot Cover Length||13"||33cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||37" - 43"||94cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Length of Arm Covers||20"||51cm|
|X-Large||Arm Covers Circumference (upper arm)||13" - 16"||33cm - 41cm|
|X-Large||Foot Cover Length||13"||33cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Worth the money..By Mike Nice | November 14, 2013The long and short of this costume is that it is an eye catcher. Was talked about all night. Spent more time taking pictures than anything else. The quality is better than expected on the fur parts of the costume. The jacket is the only short fall in quality. The hat is not affixed to the mask and although I was leery losing it, it stayed on all night. The shoe covers worked well with the smaller K-$wi$$ style shoe I had on and was completely undetectable. The wings are made of a poly-rubber mix and is worn over both shoulders like a backpack would be. The jacket goes over the wings as it is designed that way.
The only drawback is that you WILL need two people to secure the back of the jacket over the wings.
All in all I had a great time. Would have won the costume contest with this one but I wasnt eligible as a host of the party.. Pics were taken from the actual event!! If you are doing an Oz themed event or group, someone needs to be the monkey!!
Hope this helps!Was this review helpful to you?
- Flying Monkey BusinessBy steve | October 28, 2013Had the most fun ! Everyone said" That thing was the scariest thing when I was a kid" Good thing the outside temp was in the 50s; it can get hot under the maskWas this review helpful to you?
- a crowd pleaser but very uncomfortableBy DJ Micaiah | November 15, 2015EVERYONE love this! You get A LOT of attention with this one and people will ask you for pictures, HOWEVER, it is EXTREMELY warm! I work in a hospital lab and our theme was the Wizard of Oz of course but I couldn't stand wearing the mask and gloves for more than 10 minutes at a time!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...That is a great looking crew! Thank you for submitting the photos and giving us this feedback. We appreciate it!
- winged monkeyBy Current Customer | January 4, 2016Very pleased with this costume! My husband said it was hot, which is obvious because it's a full monkey suit so..going to get warm. Loved the detail, very high quality. Def recommend.Was this review helpful to you?