Saloon Madame Costume
- 2 Brooches
- Hat w/ feather
- 100% polyester crushed panne and satin w/ metallic gold braid trim
- Form-fitting deep green dress has sweetheart neckline, narrow shoulder straps
- Short sleeves can be worn on- or off-the-shoulder
- Sleeves are trimmed with gold satin fringe
- Neckline has yellow lace ruffle edging & ribbon bow at center
- Bodice is trimmed w/ metallic gold fringe & braid
- Skirt is a ruched waist wrap trimmed with gold fringe over a floor-length sweep train
- Gold lace inset peeks out below ruching at the right hip
- Choker is olive green satin ribbon
- Brooches are gold-tone plastic filigree w/ purple faceted faux gems
- Hat has green brim, open crown, purple feather trim
- Hat brim has wire edge covered w/ gold metallic binding
If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a saloon. - W.C. Fields
To be honest, if we had to live our lives over again, we would totally live over a saloon, too. It would make getting home from the bar so much easier. (And a lot less costly.) The worst part would probably be the staggering walk up wooden stars. And even that can be an adventure—so long as we don't fall down them.
But if we are being completely truthful, we would really like to wear some of the dyn-o-mite dresses that women had back then. We want the slouching shoulder straps, the fringe lined shawl, the lacy shift. A little excess material to drape around our legs, it adds a little more bada-bing when we show them off. And our favorite thing of all...a large poufy hat. (We would wear the hat all the time.)
So, for Halloween this year, don't be a little princess, or a super hero no one is going to remember in a year, or even a sweet little witch. No, show off your adventurous side with this Saloon Madame Costume. This is the side of you that would want to live in the old west. But not just in the Old West, over a saloon in the Old West. Just remember living above a saloon can have it's hazards, like gun fights downstairs. And trying to walk up those wooden stairs without falling down.
|Small||Chest||29" - 34"||74cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||29" - 33"||74cm - 84cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
Ended up have to find another hat to wear with the costume.
The hat is not a hat, it’s a floppy circle with a cutout for your head. I’m not kidding, your head is visible.
The dress itself is very pretty but now I have to try and find a green hat to go with it. Sizing is accurate.