Jedi / Qui-Gon Jinn Costume
- Cream Colored Tunic
- Brown Pants w/attached Boot Tops
- Brown Belt
- Officially licensed
- Polyester pants w/ elastic waistband
- Printed belt & boot covers
- Makes an excellent costume
- *NOTE: printing on costume may vary from picture
This is more than just a costume. It bestows upon you the rank of a trained warrior. A knight who can convince people to do his bidding with a single flick of his wrist or move stuff with his mind. No one ever looked bolder walking into a party, lightsaber at your side and using the force to convince all the attendees that you're a real deal Jedi. The force is definitely strong with this costume.
Okay, yes, you won't actually gain mastery of the force when you choose this Jedi costume. But you'll have plenty of time to practice it! And that fact that you'll have an officially licensed Star Wars costume is sure to help the effort, too. This costume is styled after Qui-Gon Jinn, so it works to portray him, but it also works as a standard issue Jedi uniform, too. Since they seem to be all about those tunics!
100 percent polyester, this costume includes the printed character tunic top, along with a printed belt, and brown pants with attached bootcovers. Really, everything you need to get started at the Jedi temple! Be a wise and seasoned master like Qui-Gon, or choose to be an upstart Padawan who's ready to wield a lightsaber. Whatever kind of Star Wars story you create for your party is just fine by us!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tariq | September 5, 2021Size StandardThe costume fits really well. I ordered the standard and have no issues with it. You will need some help tying the strings in the back for the top and the belt but otherwise it’s a good costume. I would purchase again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Current Customer | November 10, 2015Boyfriend wore this under a Jedi robe - looked awesome and he seemed to love itWas this review helpful to you?