Purple Tulle Petticoat
- Purple tulle petticoat slip
- 100% Polyester
- Elastic waistband
- Two layers of tulle
- Pleated bottom edge
We know how it goes: you’ve put together the perfect look, the right bodice to match the flawless flowing skirt. You dance and enjoy yourself for the first half of the night, but a touch of fatigue starts to hit about the midway point. A quick pick-me-up by way of a great conversation, mischievous prank, or the scandal of a lewd joke and you are ready to continue the festivities for another several hours! However… it is much harder to pick the poof back up in your skirts. The flare that was there has dwindled and you can’t be tugging that fabric up all night!
That is where the perfect poof-protecting petticoat comes into play! With this Purple Tulle Petticoat, you can be sure that the poof will never lose it’s presence. The elastic waistband keeps the petticoat in place while its lilac color is gorgeous, even if you elect to keep it hidden from the public. Its two layers of tulle and pleated bottom edge ensure that it keeps its form and helps to keep the skirt over it from drooping. Remain the life of the party and ensure your clothes do, too!
|Standard||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
- stretchy enough for bigger girls!By placesshapelives | October 25, 2013i ordered this to go with my cheshire cat outfit which was a bit short on me, i was worried it wouldnt fit since i am into plus sizes, but it does fit comfortably :) and its soooooooo cute and the color is so bright! shown here with my cheshire cat costumeWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled stretchy enough for bigger girls! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled stretchy enough for bigger girls! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Alexis | November 1, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Debora Holcomb | October 8, 2020Size StandardWould recommendWas this review helpful to you?
- a little tightBy chelsea | October 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Good petticoatBy Current Customer | October 13, 2016Worth the money. Completes the look of the costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent!By Art | September 12, 2016Good quality, fits nicely (I wear the xs) and it's really fluffy and cute. I would definitely buy more colors!Was this review helpful to you?