Sexy Princess Leia Slave Costume
- Bra Top
- Briefs w/ Attached Skirt
- Choker w/ Attached Chain
- Arm Band
- 2 Hair Ornaments
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex fabric w/ molded vinyl pieces
- Foam bra top back band has hook & loop fastener
- Bra has same-fabric halter straps that tie behind neck
- Briefs have elastic in waistband & leg openings
- Molded vinyl front piece and flowing maroon skirt attached to briefs
- Molded vinyl arm band fastens w/ hook & loop strip
- Molded vinyl choker has hook & loop fastener at back
- Molded vinyl hair ornaments are mounted on plastic combs
- Officially licensed
- Makes Han Solo one lucky fellow
Well, if things had gone according to plan, Han would be free and Princess Leia would be on her merry way. Instead, Princess Leia was revealed, and now she's Jabba the Hutt's slave. So that sucks.
On the plus side, Princess Leia isn't one to just lull about waiting for something to go her way. She's a do-er. Which is totally why she uses her slave chain to her advantage and tries to strangle that slimy piece of worm-ridden filth, Jabba the Hutt. Sure, she has to do it in rather skimpy dancing girl outfit, but she does it nonetheless. After all, sometimes daring escapes can't wait for practical clothes. Sometimes, you've just got to do what you got to do, gold bikini or no.
In the mean time, we imagine that at least Princess Leia was rather cool and comfortable in the ridiculous get-up (she was on a hot dessert planet after all). And even if it was an outfit made for a dancing girl and not a Princess, we've got to admit, she made it look good.
So if you're feeling like an empowered sassy princess (or maybe you're stuck in a dessert and need some lighter clothes) then maybe you want to try out our Sexy Princess Leia Slave Costume too. It's officially licensed, with bra top, a gold choker, vinyl hair ornaments, and the long maroon skirt (attached to a golden vinyl front piece and briefs). Just promise us one thing? Try talking people down before you resort to chain-choking. Trust us, it's for the best.
|XX-Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|XX-Small||Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Chest||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||33" - 37"||84cm - 94cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
- Buyer bewareBy Sissy Lynn | October 23, 2019The photo doesn’t show all of the glue and fabric tape I had to use to smooth out the rubber parts.., This product had no returns or I would have sent back for refund.
5’5”, 135#... sizing was spot on. The halter bikini top is tight and will definitely make you look voluptuous.
The skirt is more red than the deeper purple shade that I see in the costume photos.
It is definitely not a costume to wear if you have misgivings about your bared skin.
The problem is the rubber parts. All of the gold colored (metallic looking) parts are terribly misfigured from being a cheap pliable rubber (even plastic would work better) it had been wadded up in a bag for too long. It was twisted and rolled wrong way. I tried to re-form it. That didn’t work. The entire evening I wore it I was so self conscious about it looking this way.
It is a hot costume. Just not worth all the misgivings.Was this review helpful to you?
- ok but not what I hoped forBy Drakmund | January 12, 2017The outfit is ok, the gold items are a rubbery plastic which I didn't like.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 7, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 26, 2019This costume is junk. The rubber pieces are all kinked and don't actually form correctly anyway. The threading was already coming apart out of the packaging and the chain is super small compared to the picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- Misshapen Rubber Pieces - Unable to returnBy Current Customer | October 15, 2019All of the gold colored pieces are made of rubber. When the package was delivered you could tell that it had sat in storage for up to a year. The rubber was crushed and misshapen in places. Unfortunately the rubber can’t be reshaped so it sticks out at odd angles. The worst part is that it can’t be returned. I basically paid for a damaged costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Dairell | July 19, 2021If Sissy Lynn knew how good she looks in the costume she would have rated it a 10.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?