Pokémon Eevee Kid's Kigurumi
- Soft 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Buttons at center front
- Side seam pockets
- Rib knit wrist & ankle cuffs
We're going to go on a limb and say that your tyke might have a lot of things in common with Eevee. That might seem a little odd, initially, since Eevee is a cute little puppy-like Pokémon, beloved for its wide array of evolutionary forms. But, Eevee is also a Normal-type Pokémon with some pretty tactically designed moves that it learns over the course of its leveling lifetime. Let's see if we can't spot a pattern.
Right away, they're great at tackling and growling. Think back to your little one at One Year Old. How often where you flat on your back with them grumbling on top of you? Well, by the time they are level 6, they can learn Quick Attack. Just think of how fast that kiddo goes when they want to be somewhere you don't want them to be! As they get older, they learn some Double Kick tactics for some serious tantrum-throwing and by the time they're 17... let's just say they can be pretty dark with their Bite (even though teenagers use more of the verbal variety).
It might not initially seem like a good idea to encourage your little Eevee's development that way, but we can promise that they make true and loyal companions! Plus, this Eevee Kigurumi is so comfy and adorable that we're sure your kiddo will focus on the cute stuff. This is an officially licensed jumpsuit designed to look just like the newest Pokémon mascot from the light brown fur to the smiling face and big ears on the hood! Perfect for costume fun or nighttime naps!
Time for Helping Hand
Your kiddo is bound to love this Eevee Kigurumi. (You might want to grab one for yourself, in fact!) And, if you're worried about those fighting years, don't worry. By the time they're 31, they get Helping Hand and will finally want to pay everything back! (So we hear.)
|Standard||Chest||Up to 42"||Up to 107cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 2, 2020Height 43” | Weight 41 lbs | Size StandardMy 5 year old loves Eevee and desperately wanted to be Eevee for Halloween this year. I was pretty apprehensive about buying from here as I thought it was too good to be true since every other website I looked at was either out of stock, wrong size, expensive, or just looked sketchy. I’m actually writing this review so hopefully other people know this is legit and don’t pass it up! It was very easy to purchase from this website and the arrival time was accurate. The costume is great quality and seems to be warm which is great for Halloween in Michigan! It’s quite large but I believe that’s just the style of this type of costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks so much for letting future little Pokemon know that this Kigurumi costume is legit. It looks like your kiddo is so happy and cozy in this Eevee costume! We hope you have a happy Halloween and many dress-up days to come!
- Amazing!By Wendy | October 18, 2019I never leave reviews but this costume really is amazing. It was too expensive (in my opinion) but I had a coupon and it was EXACTLY what my five year old wanted so I bought it anyway. I’m so happy that I did! He LOVES it and I can already see we will get lots of wear out of this one. The cost truly shows in the quality. Great fabric and craftsmanship; the interior of the hood is even lined! Out of all the costumes I’ve ever bought, this one is by far the best quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 2, 2020Was this review helpful to you?