Pokémon Adult Charizard Kigurumi
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Soft 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Fastens with buttons at center front
- Rib knit ankle & wrist cuffs
- Hood has embroidered facial features
Your Charmander has evolved into a Charmeleon and you're so proud, but your fiery friend now has the attitude of an irritable teenager. He's not interested in listening to anything you have to say and wants to do everything his own way. Dreams of evolving Charmander to Charmeleon to Charizard are rapidly burning away. You know there's little you can do to combat such an obstinant Charmeleon even as his trainer.
We see your struggle. We understand. We have a suggestion. Cold-shoulder that naughty Charmeleon and make him jealous by dressing as his potential evolution. Look, we're not 100% certain it's the perfect answer, but we do know it's a lot easier to dress up as a Charizard than to catch and train a Charmander to its final evolution. Skip the stress and pretend to be a Charizard instead. Maybe that Charmeleon of yours will get completely fed up with your Charizard impersonation and just do the thing for you.
With this Pokémon Adult Charizard Kigurumi, you'll have everything you need to become your dream Pokémon. Whether you're heading to a relaxing slumber or off to a costume party you'll stay comfortable in this soft poly-fleece onesie complete with Charizards bright teal wings. The facial features of Charizard are embroidered on the hood and finished with soft-sculpted ears to guarantee you look just like the grand, fiery lizard. And just in case you're challenged by a rival Pokémon, your feet and hands are left exposed with fitted ankle and wrist cuffs.
History Repeats Itself
So it turns out Ash had the same problems with his Charmeleon as you're having. Despite all of it, Charmeleon did eventually evolve, though he did stay rather sassy. Charizard did finally come to his senses and the wait seems like it was well worth it. So keep going! We still think this Pokémon Charizard Kigurumi is a great option to push Charmeleon on, but we're happy to add a little extra historical encouragement.
|Standard||Chest||up to 50"||up to 127cm|
|X-Large||Chest||Up to 52"||Up to 132cm|
- Button UpBy Morena Lopez | November 1, 2022Height 5’5 | Weight 250 | Size X-LargeThe costume is super thick and it kept me warm with just a tank top and shorts underneath. It’s a button up. The tail comes attached but very cute. The wings are attached as well. I love my outfit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jonathan Lok | September 29, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?