Plus Size Plague Doctor Women's Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Jersey knit fabric dress has a zipper down center back
- Sleeve cuffs have hook and loop fastener strips
- Jersey knit capelet has vinyl collar, ties to secure around collar
- Pair of shiny vinyl gloves slide on
- Shiny vinyl belt has a metal buckle w/ size adjustment holes
- Shiny vinyl hat has a wire rim
- White faux leather mask has red mesh, elastic band to secure around head
- Staff and lantern NOT included
- Exclusively made by us!
The Black Death Has Come
It's finally happened. Just a few days ago, some people were complaining of a cough, and now hundreds fill the graveyards. The cries of "Bring out your dead!" echo through the streets. Thank goodness for brave doctors, who constantly visit the sick and give them helpful doses of...crushed toads and pearls, and human urine. Um, gross. But hey, medicine is kind of an experimental practice in the early Middle Ages. What did you expect, an MRI and hand sanitizer?
Be a beacon of hope or a sign of impending doom in this exclusive Plus Size Plague Doctor Women's Costume! You'll look uniquely spooky in a long black dress with a sweeping skirt that billows as you stride through the streets to tend your patients. A faux leather black belt circles your waist, and a mini capelet fastens around your neck with a black ribbon. Black gloves keep your hands clean, while the white, bird-like mask will (hopefully) prevent infection. Add the wide hat and you're ready to go!
Can't Hurt, Might Help
No one really knows what's causing the plague, but here are some handy tips to keep you safe. Don't eat anything too rich, avoid any houses with the plague symbol painted on their shutters, and definitely don't frolic in cemetaries with open graves. Oh, and always listen to your doctor. She's a little scary, but she looks the coolest thanks to her mask, so she probably knows what she's talking about.
|1X||Sleeve Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|1X||Dress Length||60 3/4"||154cm|
|1X||Cape Length||14 3/4"||37cm|
|1X||Hat Circumference||25 1/2"||65cm|
|2X||Sleeve Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|2X||Cape Length||14 3/4"||37cm|
|2X||Hat Circumference||25 1/2"||65cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||27 1/4"||69cm|
|3X||Dress Length||63 1/4"||161cm|
|3X||Cape Length||14 3/4"||37cm|
|3X||Hat Circumference||25 1/2"||65cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Was afraid it wasn’t going to fit but it actually did!By Peach | October 28, 2022Height 5’5” | Weight 320 | Size 3XI’m around 320lbs and 5’5”. It’s got a slight stretch to it which I was happy about! Everyone’s body is different but I am a bit smaller in the waist and a lot larger in the hips. The belt also fits around my waist/stomach which I was also surprised about. The dress touches the ground so I’ll have to hike it up a lil but that’s not a problem. Didn’t bother to wear the face mask but it is cute. takes a bit of shaping but not too much. Overall I’m really happy with it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?