Ghostbusters Plus Size Costume
- Inflatable Proton Pack Backpack
- 52% polyester/48% cotton
- Jumpsuit has wing collar, center-front zipper, 2 zipper pockets
- Ghostbusters logo printed on the right sleeve & left breast
- Proton pack inflates to 12"W, 24"H, 8" thick
- Nozzle inflates to approx. 13" x 5"
- Officially licensed
- Also available in standard size
- *May attract slimers!
Supernatural forces can be a scary thing but there is one group of people who's job it is to take care of them, the Ghostbusters. These boys in tan make their way as fast as they can to any call to make sure that ghosts and specters are always caught before they can do any real damage. But not every job is easy as any Ghostbuster will tell you. Sometimes, not often, but sometimes you just might get slimed on the job. Now you can join the ranks of the classic Ghostbusters when you wear this costume. Just avoid the slimey ghosts!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Not amazing and not terribleBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Height 6' | Weight 280 | Size PlusWish it came w/ elbow pads like the Ghostbusters 2 one does (or so I've heard). There's no place to attach a name tag, but at least the space is there. Would be nice if there was a hook & latch patch to affix one. The proton pack that comes with it is the exact one that they ship with the kids version of.this costume and it's just so bleh. Would prefer the cheesy backpack version that comes.wirh the Ghostbusters 2 version. I sprung for the replica proton pack that the Halloween pop-up store offers and it is legit. It'll get the job done... Wish they changed the hue to shift it from beige to more like the movie ones look, more khaki/tan colored.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- The worstBy Current Customer | October 15, 2020Height 6’2 | Weight 360I followed their measurements guidelines and to my dissatisfaction it did not meet expectation. Stitching was horrible. And to top it off when called to return customer service was rude as hell, and informed me that I had to pay for shipping back and they would still deduct a restocking fee. Absolutely ridiculousBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Jbean | December 31, 2015Great costume. Only had two issues. For being a plus size, it was a little tight of a fit to get on my 6 foot husband. Could have been longer in torso. The inflatable pack had a small leak but it held air for the time we needed it.Was this review helpful to you?
- HorribleBy mike | September 14, 2015The measurements aren't what they say they are. Don't be taller than 6' if you're ordering this. Very cheaply made on top of it. What a waste of $45.Was this review helpful to you?