Plus Size Munchkin Girl Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Apron
- 100% polyester broadcloth and felt fabrics
- Dress has back zipper
- Attached apron has green ribbon trim, same-fabric waist ties
- Gathered collar and puffy sleeves, purple ribbon trim
- Felt hat is shaped as a flower and has petal-shaped cuff
- Exclusively, made by us!
We represent the Lullaby League, The Lullaby League, The Lullaby League….And in the name of the Lullaby League…We wish to welcome you to Munchkinland!
So some broad just flew in on a house and killed the Wicked Witch of the East. Which is great and all, but let’s keep it real for a second - sure, you had some help from that doll Glinda, but everyone’s acting like that house was the greatest thing to ever happen to Munchkinland. The situation was getting handled, all right? Yeah, the house cut the battle short, but it was only a matter of time before you all had that witch right where you wanted her!
And anyway, can we talk for a minute about this chick Dorothy? Apparently she’s from a place called Kansas - though, not for nuthin’, we’ve never heard of it - and truthfully, she’d doesn’t really seem like she’s the brightest bulb in the bunch. Sure, she’s cute, and she’s got a dog, which speaks highly of her (what can you say…you’re a lover of animals!), but she doesn’t really seem to grasp the reality of the situation, if y’know what we mean. All your friends and family are all “She’s gonna go down in history”, which…it’s nice that they think this is a reason to celebrate (after all, you’ve never been one to turn your button nose up at an open bar) but let’s not get ahead of ourselves, all right? Speaking strictly confidentially…you’re not even all that sure if she meant to land her house on that witch. Makin’ her a bust in the Hall of Fame? The way that’s Dorothy’s acting, it was all probably just a big accident!
But you ain't gonna cause no waves, because at the end of the day, it's simply a chance for you to get dressed up in your best duds, and you've been dying for an occasion good enough to pull out this Plus Size Munchkin Girl Costume! No imposter from "Kansas" is gonna ruin your chance to have your head look like a flower, and in this combo of green and purple, you're sure to get the attention of ol' Bobby from the Lollipop Guild! Yeah, that's right...that ol' Dorothy can just make her way on down the Yellow Brick Road...you'll be just fine here, singin' and dancin' until the witches fly in!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Munchkin girl costumeBy Munchkin girl outfit | September 28, 2016I went by the size chart and it fit perfect. Well made and can hardly wait to wear to an event land of Oz.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun costume! True to size...By Nancy | November 9, 2022Height 5' 1 | Weight 210I assumed that it would run small so I ordered a 3x, and I definitely could have used a 1x. But I loved it anyway and you could tie it in the back so it wasn't as noticeable. I was on a cruise and Everyone loved it, and the shoes were a nice touch too!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Munchkin costumeBy Anonymous | November 3, 2022Height 5’5” | Weight 220 lbs | Size 3XI bought the 3X size and for me the fit was perfect! Not too tight or too big. I wore it with the green striped socks and elf shoe covers. It was great!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?