Plus Size Dirty Cop Costume
- Button Front Dress
- Fingerless Gloves
- Walkie Talkie
- 100% polyester
- Dress buttons up front for closure
- Attached collar & short sleeves
- Skirt hem lined w/ ruffles
- Attached elastic garters w/ silver handcuff charms
- Removable silver police badge
- Black tie w/ elastic
- Plastic walkie talkies hook onto belt
- Adjustable police hat w/ removable silver badge
Breaking Dress Code
The captain is going to have a word with you about dress code. While your performance is fine, the others can't concentrate on their work when you walk around in this Plus Size Dirty Cop Costume. It's definitely not the standard-issue police uniform that most of the cops on the force are wearing.
Technically, we guess you’re not breaking any dress code with this Plus Size Dirty Cop Costume. Even the captain has to admit that. The dress is regulation black, though the skirt hem lined with ruffles is a bit of a stretch. But it has a professional collar and crisp short sleeves like any other uniform, and it has the standard black tie. Then there’s the removable silver police badge and standard-issue plastic walkie talkie, which hooks onto your belt for easy access. And of course, you have the typical police hat, which comes with its own removable silver badge. The only thing that’s really close to breaking dress code is the attached elastic garters with silver handcuff charms.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome sexy Costume!!By Patricia B. | November 18, 2013Loved this costume! Was comfortable, and complimented my figure. ;)Was this review helpful to you?
- PERFECT!!!By Anonymous | November 3, 2014I absolutely loved this costume. I am a size 42 DD and a size 12 jeans and I ordered the 3x/4x and the fit was perfect. I am 44 years old so I was a little uncomfortable with the dress being so short so I cut some leggings into shorts that came about the same length as the dress, so if I bent over everything would be covered .Everyone loved the costume including my husband.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way Too ShortBy JJINSA | October 24, 2014It is way too short and barely covers your butt. It shows every little ripple you might have and is NOT true to size. I ordered larger than I am it is still too tight. I had to purchase more material and take it to the tailors to have it added EVERYWHERE. The costume itself is cute but not exactly what I had in mind.Was this review helpful to you?
- great costumeBy joeyperkins | October 4, 2014This costume is really awesome..has everything i need except some handcuffs and stockings which can be purchased separately..after ordering two costumes from two separate websites and having to return them because they were too small, i was afraid to order online again fearing i would have to return it..after speaking with one of the customer service agents who assured me that if i used the "fit finder" i ordered the 3/4 x..i normally wear 1/2x but allowed extra room as suggested by the fit finder..this costumes fits perfect.. would advise anyone to use the fit finder as a guide to ordering..Was this review helpful to you?
- Too Much of a Dirty CopBy Myra | October 21, 2013I personally fell in love with this costume the moment I first saw it. I wasn't so sure what size to get being a plus size kind of girl. I got great help from their live chat and placed my order right after. So when I received my costume and put it on for the first time I realized the costume is TOO SHORT!!! I would have thought that I would be very pleased since I did ask help here to get the measurement correct. Its too short it barely covers butt!! Is looks longer on the model showing the costume on. On the model the costume looks like its longer as mini skirt I now have to wear another skirt under to pull the look on the model.Was this review helpful to you?