Plague Doctor Black Mask
- Latex mask covers entire face
- Elastic band around back of head
- Clear plastic covers eye openings
A Sick Look
Plague Doctor masks were once used for... well... the plague. Doctors filled the masks with herbs and spices to prevent themselves from catching the illness through the "foul air" that was thought to cause the disease. Now we know that the plague was spread through fleas. But we're pretty sure this distinctive look has uses elsewhere! For instance, what would happen if you carried this mask and pulled it on whenever your coworkers started sneezing. We're pretty sure you might avoid a few colds per year! Throw it on when you're sitting in a particularly stinky subway car. Or you could just enjoy yourself this Halloween and make the most of this creepy, Black Plague era mask!
This faux leather mask is a grand, dark touch for a plague doctor costume. It has molded metallic rings that seem like they've been riveted to the leather. The creepy beak will make your silhouette stand out while the elastic band will keep your mask in place. Match this mask with a hooded robe or even a simple black hoodie and you'll have a macabre costume that's ready to go. Perfect for Ren Faires and costume parties, you'll love plaguing your friends with your creepy look!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | February 7, 2022Looks very good and comfortable to wear.
Has strong rubbery smell - we hope it will fade when out of the package for a while.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Size StandardJust what the costume (and costumed) wanted!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?