Newborn Ear of Corn Bunting Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill stuffing, 100% polyurethane foam
- Sculpted velour tunic has hook & loop fastener at center back, elastic in lower edge
- Tunic has fiberfill stuffing between lining and outer shell for plump look
- Foam-backed velour swaddle shaped like a corn husk
- Hat is same fabric as tunic; has elastic band at back for snug fit
- Hat has tuft of tulle on top to resemble corn silk
Sure, your little one might spend most of its time burping and peeing and crying, but that's not to say he or she doesn't want in on the festivities! Get everyone involved at Halloween, Thanksgiving, or that dreaded company costume party with this Newborn Ear of Corn Bunting, which doubles as the perfect non sequitur/escape strategy for the latter awkward occasion: "Hey Jen, why is your baby a cob of corn? I don't know, Larry, but isn't he just the cutest? Alright, looks like it's about bedtime for this little veggie!"
Until you get the opportunity to use this line, though, be sure to remind everyone that your little one isn't on the dinner menu, despite the fact that he will be cute enough to eat in this adorable corn cob costume.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.