Sinister Scarecrow Costume for Men
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop fastener down center back
- Faux hay on each sleeve cuff, elastic in the ankles
- Pullover hood has hook and loop fastener to secure to mask
- Mask has elastic band to secure around head
- Pair of gloves have long fiber filled fingers
Did You Hear Something?
Fall is the the perfect time for a hay ride in the country! Sit back and relax while the tractor or team of horses pulls you past sweet-smelling fields full of rustling leaves and...wait a minute. There was definitely a whiff of something that smelled dead back there. And did you catch that odd noise? It sounded like growling, or maybe an evil laugh. Um, how far out in the country are we and how soon can we turn around?
Scare more than just crows when you wear this petrifying Sinister Scarecrow Costume for Men! The one-piece jumpsuit fastens up the back so that you can get dressed quickly when it's time to terrify someone away from a field. The top of the jumpsuit features gingham-printed sleeves and sides sewn to a denim-colored inset that looks like the top of a pair of overalls. The bottom of the jumpsuit is also denim-colored with faux pockets and a faux fly, as well as elastic in each ankle. The pair of brown gloves have raffia cuffs and elongated, thin fingers that are perfect for snatching at people from behind cornstalks. Lastly, slip on the mask! It conceals your face behind a set of bulging eyes (complete with viewing ports), needle-like fangs, and monster features. The attached brown hood has a decorative cord and covers your whole head and neck.
No More Fun and Games
You're not the kind of scarecrow that sings and dances along a golden pathway. You're more interested in claiming a victim than in joining a musical! (Although that would be kind of an awesome show.)
- Five StarsBy Brian | November 8, 2022Height 6'2" | Weight 205 | Size StandardThe costume totally freaked people out! The fingers triggered some, the mask triggered others! Overall, creepy, scary, and comfortable. The "straw" was not itchy as i expected. I wore light sweat pants and a shirt underneath and was fine. The material is very thin, so if outside, bundle up more. The only thing i added were 4" boots for added height and won a best costume award!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?