Evil Clown Men's Costume
- Evil Clown Men's Costume
- 100% polyester satin fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Ruffled collar has fabric ties at back of neck
- Natural latex mask covers entire head; limited vision through small eye openings
A Sordid Spectacle
It's late summer in middle America. The sun is low in the sky, casting a golden glow on the shoulder-high corn. There's not much to do in this sleepy little town. Walking downtown, everything is pretty quiet. There are a couple of old men gossiping in the dusty barber shop, a diner that's only open for breakfast and lunch and two competing bars that only boast one or two folks on a typical evening. So when the circus came to town suddenly, everyone was on board. Yes, the big top tent seemed a little worse for wear and all the animal cages were empty except for a couple of bones but entertainment is entertainment and the circus wasn't even charging admission so when the bleary lights rose over the three-ring circus, everyone was in their seats. They were ready for a show.
This clown might look a little unhinged but he's still patriotic. One side of the oversized jumpsuit is a deep blue with black stars scattered across it. The white side is splashed with a mysterious red substance over the red stripes. The suit has a wide collar with both black and red satin fabric. Topped off with a cracked and disturbing clown mask with an attached hat that fits over your head for full coverage, you'll be the last thing people want to see under the big top.
A Grand Finale
There were plenty of unforgettable acts in this twisted circus. The trapeze artists skittered around the ropes like spiders. No one could look away from the horrendous knife-throwing act. But the best part was when they brought in the clowns. The picturesque would never forget their macabre parade. This Halloween, leave a grand impression with this wild costume. When people see your wild antics you're sure to get the last laugh!
- One StarBy Doil | November 16, 2022Mask was horrible! If you did anything besides staring at the sky it falls right off and is completely unusable i had to buy another mask.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- JUNKBy James | November 4, 2019Terrible quality, seams fall apart 3 hours after wear.Was this review helpful to you?