Men's Aristocrat Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Vest
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Coat jacket has gold braid trim, gold buttons & white ruffle at sleeve cuffs
- Sewn-in vest panels have functional gold-tone buttons at center front
- Black knee pants have elastic at waist & cuffs
- Cravat fastens w/ hook and loop at back
Being an aristocrat doesn’t seem like all it’s cracked up to be. Sure, you have lots of money, free time, and servants, but I think all of that would get quite dull after a while. I’d rather be able to have fun and dance the night away any way I wish than to have to dance a waltz with the next lady on my dance card.
You don’t have to spend all of your life sipping tea with your pinky up and wearing powdered wigs to be an aristocrat. Now you can just outfit yourself in style and blend in with your new high class friends seamlessly. As long as you brush up your vocabulary a little bit you'll be just fine! This men’s aristocrat costume comes with everything you need to be the polished member of society you always wished you could be. The blue velvet frock coat has gold braid trim, gold buttons, and white ruffles at the sleeve cuffs – I mean, what else would you expect from an aristocrat? The black pants have elastic at the waist and cuffs for a comfortable fit and the white satin cravat secures at back with Hook and Loop fastener. It’s the ultimate way to live it up this Halloween or for your next theme party or play!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- i like thatBy kim jin ho | March 26, 2019very good. im korean cosplayer.
very good.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks good. Poor quality.By Anonymous | November 2, 2016Cons: Few things that really bugged about this costume are the sleeves were 4-5 inches to long they covered my hands completely. And the buttons kept coming off I had to sow on all the buttons. 4 came off the chest and 1 off the cuffs and the rest I added stitching to reinforce them.
Pros: it does look a lot better in person! It's actually pretty soft. Some nice touches that can't be seen in photo like the gold vest part has a design to it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By Kristin S | October 13, 2020Height 6' 1" | Weight 180 | Size MediumI bought this costume for my SO who is pretty tall with VERY long arms and broad shoulders. Choosing the medium option, it fit perfectly. Yes the sleeves are a little long like another comment indicated, which is why I chose to go a size smaller than the standard. The outfit that I received was of great quality. Ive had no issue with the materials coming loose and the overall appearance of the outfit is very "elegant." The gold on the jacket and vest really makes it pop. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this. Very happy with my purchase. I'll be sure to come back and post a picture from Halloween :)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for leaving a detailed review of the sizing and details of this nobleman costume. We bet he'll look like he's straight out of 18th century Versailles! We hope you and yours have an awesome Halloween season!
- ...most historically accurate thing I've seen on here?By Anonymous | August 30, 2019i was looking at the met costume institute's online collection this morning and saw something pretty similar to this. actually impressed (haven't bought it of course, and im also a girl,) props to y'all.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Not bad, a little over pricedBy T.B. | November 19, 2018As with most halloween costumes, they only fit 10% of the population. To get a decent length, I felt like I was swimming in the costume. The quality was middle of the road but it lasted the one time I wore it. not sure how many times I'll get to wear it before it breaks.Was this review helpful to you?