Men's Tall Black Costume Boots
- Pair of Boots
- All man-made materials
- Textured anti-skid sole
- Zipper on inner side for access
You can’t just run outside all willy nilly with nothing but bare feet. Well, you can but it’d be a pretty uncomfortable proposition for a lot of people. Just think of all the rocks that could be waiting in the ground to ambush your feet. Think of all the gross spills that could be slathered on the ground. Think of the dirty bugs that could be crawling around on the ground. No. Not for your feet! You need the kind of boots that will protect them from anything gross on the ground, while also giving your costume the boost it needs!
These men’s black costume boots have a great look that matches many of our costume choices. Just imagine wearing them with a police uniform or a military costume. Just imagine wearing them with your superhero ensemble. Heck you can even just wear them with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to go to a costume party incognito as the “normal looking guy with really awesome boots” costume.
|Small||Footbed (heel to toe)||10 3/4"||27cm|
|Small||Width (at ball of foot)||3 1/2"||9cm|
|Small||Shoe Sizes (U.S.)||8-9||8-9|
|Medium||Footbed (heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
|Medium||Shaft Height||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Medium||Ankle Circumference||13 1/2"||34cm|
|Medium||Width (at ball of foot)||3 3/4"||10cm|
|Medium||Shoe Sizes (U.S.)||10-11||10-11|
|Large||Footbed (heel to toe)||11 1/2"||29cm|
|Large||Width (at ball of foot)||4"||10cm|
|Large||Shoe Sizes (U.S.)||12-13||12-13|
|X-Large||Footbed (heel to toe)||12"||30cm|
|X-Large||Shaft Height||16 1/2"||42cm|
|X-Large||Ankle Circumference||14 1/2"||37cm|
|X-Large||Width (at ball of foot)||4 1/4"||11cm|
|X-Large||Shoe Sizes (U.S.)||14-15||14-15|
- Well made, true to size costume bootsBy Andrew Rich | September 5, 2021Size LargeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 2, 2021I am a community theatre costume designer. Have bought two pairs of these recently. They have held up very well through a dance heavy show.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 10, 2021Size SmallFits very well. I usually get Size 10 or bigger, but the small size boots were a perfect fit, and I can use them for multiple costumes thanks in part to their simple design. Love them, and will definitely recommend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Well-made Costume Boots!By Ben | November 6, 2020Height 6ft | Size MediumOrdered these boots to go with my Halloween costume and they turned out perfect! Sizing was very accurate. I normally wear a 10.5 or 11 in most shoes and these fit perfectly. Not too tight and not super loose either, especially with socks. That being said, if you're an 11.5 or 12, definitely go a size up to the Large to be safe. Aside from that, they are very good quality for dress-up and I'm glad I have a pair of boots like these now for any other costumes that require it later on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad these boots were comfortable and high-enough quality to be worn for costumes to come! Thanks for leaving a detailed review!
- Great for batmanBy Current Customer | September 24, 2020Size SmallThese boots are very accurate size wise so make sure you order your actual shoe size and check the size chart, don't think you have order a size up because they're costume boots. I ordered the large and ended up getting a small. Very good quality boots, like something you'd buy at a shoe store, and perfect for a bat suit I'm designing. Customer service was helpful with my exchange and shipping was very fast, HC.com is my first choice from now on if I ever need costume items.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for your review of these classic costume boots. Your information on the sizing is sure to be important for future costume enthusiasts!
- I finally found high boots that FIT!By JosephRivers | August 21, 2020Height 6' | Weight 280lb | Size LargeI was a little nervous buying off the description, in the past other companies didn't have the right sizes but Halloweencostumes.com got it right. They fit great with enough room for comfortable insoles. Great Job!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Glad that these pirate boots fit you just right! We hope you had a seriously good time in your pirate costume!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 7, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy William | November 28, 2019This is exactly as advertised. Perfect for cosplay. Great price. What more could you ask for?Was this review helpful to you?
- Very GoodBy Jim | October 17, 2019Ordered these for a patriotic man costume. I found many like them but most had terrible reviews. I took a chance based on reviews of this product. I was reluctant about quality and size thus I called Halloween Costumes. Very good staff; answered all my questions. I ordered them. Delivery was much faster than advertised, shipping was done within hours of ordering and received within 5 days. I wear a size 9 shoe so I ordered the small (8 - 9). The fit is really spot on. My blue jeans do fit inside the boot and zipper was good. I think these will work fine. I am quite happy and relieved I found something that seems to be what is shown and what I received.Was this review helpful to you?
- NICE BOOTSBy Dee | January 2, 2019the boots look great and fit great my size is 11 I got the med 10-12 good jobWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Sam | November 19, 2018Excellent quality. Husband was in-between sizes so we went with the medium. It fit but is a little snug, especially in the calf so I feel like the sizing could have been better. Overall very pleased!Was this review helpful to you?
- A good costume boot that is functional but sizing seems to run slightly large.By Current Customer | November 10, 2018I range from a USA size 9 1/2 to 10 depending on shoe manufacturer. The small size is listed as 8-9 while the medium is 10-11. I ordered the medium and it was way too big so called and had it exchanged for a small. Even the small felt a little extra roomy but after adding a pair of cushioned insoles it fit fine. I was able to walk the neighborhood for trick-or-treat and also attend a dance without any foot discomfort.
The exchange was easy and the staff friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.Was this review helpful to you?