Master Chief Ultra Prestige Adult Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Pair of Gloves
- 30 Armor Pieces
- Assembly Instructions
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill
- Hooded jumpsuit has 2-way zipper at center back from waist to top of hood
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest, shoulders & thighs gives muscular look
- Molded plastic armor pieces attach to jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Helmet lights up when button on left side is pressed
- Helmet requires 3 LR44 button-type batteries (demo batteries included)
- Officially licensed
He's the last surviving Spartan from the original breed. Do you all remember what he had that none of the other Spartans possessed? The one thing that helped him through the truly impossible missions? Luck, Cortana saw that Master Chief had luck and chose him.
And ever since then nobody has ever been able to get even close to him, aside from the Covenant's own master warrior, the Arbiter, and even then we're pretty sure old 117 would be able to take him down. In his armor, he weighs almost a thousand pounds and towers over everyone at a staggering seven feet, two inches. He's so much more than some covenant-kicking, flood beating, Halo-destroying, muscled action hero from the future though. He's always been a symbol of hope for the future growth of humanity. Like we said before, much of it can be chalked up to the seemingly unending amount of luck Chief possesses, but there are also a few other things he can thank. First of all he's a six foot', ten behemoth who is 287 pounds of grunt smashing muscle. That's probably just about all he needs.
Except then they go ahead and give him armor titled Mjolnir, as in the hammer of Thor, the god of thunder! Maybe we could at least take on a couple elites by ourselves if we had that kind of armor. Well we might as well get practicing. We recommend starting with this fantastic Ultra prestige, officially licensed replica costume from one of the greatest game protagonists of all time. Maybe in a few years you'll be able to don the 800 pound armor.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy henrik | August 26, 2020Not good to big and it was crap plastic one thing that was good and cool was the helmet. Not happy for itWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Meh! Not worth $600By Anonymous | October 5, 2018It's not horrendous, but definitely NOT worth $600. More like $150 the most. The first problem is the plastic is cheap. If it were made from a more durable plastic, it would be better. It feels cheap like the child Halloween mask you'd purchase with a superhero costume. I was expecting a $600 costume. Looks good, but feels like it'll break soon. BTW, the velcro to keep the pieces together, were crap. Half the costume kept falling apart, I almost used Gorilla glue just to keep it together...and this was just from my trying it on. Can't imagine the whole night with this thing on.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love itBy Current Customer | January 9, 2018I love itWas this review helpful to you?