Fortnite Meowscles Costume for Kids
- Belt w/ Attached Tail
- 100% polyester velour fabric & fiberfill
- Velour shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of mock-turtleneck collar
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Printed graphics
- Webbing belt fastens w/ plastic parachute buckle, has fiberfill-stuffed tail attached at center back
- Tail has wire inside, can be posed as desired
- Suspenders attach to waistband of your own pants w/ metal clips
- Suspenders are length-adjustable w/ metal slides
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mesh-covered eye openings will restrict vision
- Officially licensed
Cat Got Your Gun
Racing across the verdant fields of the arena, you pick up some great early supplies. You are already planning on seeking out some early kills, too, when you spot an odd robot and a t-rex fighting one another down the slope. You quickly move in that direction to ambush them, secure in your position so far.
Suddenly, an enormous and explosive bunny jumps out and ambushed you in turn! Throwing up some walls, you back off until you can get your bearings, but the assault on your fortifications stops unexpectedly and you look around to see what’s going on. A very punk pumpkin waves once before he heads off on his own. His back makes the perfect target for your first kill…
Finding the perfect Fortnite costume in the game is almost as hard as finding it in real life, but luckily, you have come to this Kid's Fortnite Meowscles Costume. This awesome muscular cat costume has it all, from cuteness to intimidation. The molded mask is comfortably and securely held on with elastic, but the truly greatest feature is the whiskery, cute smile it always wears. The padded shirt makes you look buffer than you would ever expect from a cat, which does wonders out there in the arena. No one wants to fight a cat, especially one that looks like it bench presses whole cat trees.
If you are looking for the perfect costume to show off your personal fighting style, then look no further than this Kid's Fortnite Meowscles Costume! Just be careful about wandering around the battlefield too openly, people can be a little catty out there.
|X-Large||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- Looked good but...By Marcia | November 1, 2022Height 4'2 | Weight 58lbs | Size MediumThe costume fit well and looked good!
Extra layers fit under the top perfectly for the New England autumn nights.
With the rising popularity of trunk-or-treat, our kids get more than one wear out of their costumes.
The suspenders on this costume fell apart completely at the second trunk-or-treat event leading up to halloween. They were not torn or anything, they completely just came apart at the seams almost like the threads disintegrated.
I managed to sew them back together with a crappy stitch that held them together better than the "industrial" type stitching that I presume they were assembled with.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Looked good but... Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Looked good but... No (0)