Jurassic World Inflatable Velociraptor Adult Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Fan
- Battery Pack
- Jurassic World Inflatable Velociraptor Adult Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Elastic at wrists & ankles
- Clear vinyl view port in character neck
- Fan attached over right hip
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Officially licensed
Thinking of dressing up as a Velociraptor for Halloween? Clever human! If you were a dinosaur you wouldn't be one that wants to overpower their prey with brute force, oh no, you're much more subtle than that. We know, we know you aren't a vicious predator. But if you were we'd think you'd know better than to announce yourself with earth-shaking footsteps and deafening roars. What's the point of scaring away all the easy targets?
Now, you've always been a team player. It works for you whether you've been utilizing the skill by winning basketball games, conquering work projects, or even through math league. Once you're with a team you know that a goal that might seem so far away is utterly attainable. And that is why you'd make a great velociraptor. Along with their dagger-like claws, they used teamwork to take down prey that was much bigger and sometimes just as decked out with teeth and claws as they were. Thinking three steps ahead in unpredictable moves that would impress military generals today, we should all be glad that they exist only in fossil and inflatable form to this day!
As much as we'd like to see a whole group of inflatable Raptors on the streets this Halloween anyone who has seen the cafeteria scene in Jurassic Park knows that even one is a real handful to deal with and two is unbearable, thank goodness for that kitchen vent! You're sure to have a great time in this costume but if you want to maintain that element of surprise make sure you're not serving Jell-O for dessert!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Zipper breaksBy xyz123 | November 2, 2018You can't blow the costume up unless it's sealed. Unfortunately, the zipper is cheap. I had two of these costumes and the zipper broke on both within two hours, rendering them useless. Each time the zippers broke while someone was zipping me up. It's great when it works, but it's so cheap and fragile, you don't want it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Compliment to T-Rex CostumeBy Current Customer | June 8, 2018Bought this for usage at a summer regatta. Just like the T-rex (https://www.halloweencostumes.com/adult-inflatable-jurassic-world-t-rex-costume.html) got laughs and was well worth the purchase!Was this review helpful to you?