Help Me Arm and Sign
Item # FU91161H / Read Reviews (2) Write A Review
or 4 interest-free payments of $3.25 with Information
Items Out Of Stock
- Standard: Sold out
- Hand Mounted On Ground Stake
- Sleeve cuff
- Sign post
- "HELP ME!" sign
- Molded plastic hand shaped like a fist; has opening to insert sign post
- Sage green broadcloth sleeve cuff slides over plastic hand
- 16" sign post attaches to sign w/ adhesive tabs, slides into opening in hand
- 6" x 18" molded plastic sign looks like weathered wood, reads "HELP ME!"
- Back of sign has adhesive tabs w/ peel-off backing to attach to post
- If you see one of these where you didn't place it, for Pete's sake, get digging!!!
Have you heard about those coffins you can get that have a bell attached to them that sticks out of the ground? It's supposedly so if you accidentally get buried alive, you can ring the bell and they will dig you back up. But, we think it's actually so if a mouse or something eventually gets into your casket, it might pull on the cord, and you can get in one last practical joke from the afterlife.
A much more direct approach to dealing with being buried alive by accident would be if you could poke an arm out of the dirt, and wave a sign to get help. That is exactly what trick-or-treaters are going to think is going on when they see this Help Me Arm and Sign decoration poking out of your lawn. The plastic sign and sign post slides into the gripping plastic hand, which stakes into the ground wherever you want to make it look like you've unwittingly buried your pre-deceased victim. This goes great as part of a decorative scene, or as a spooky standalone prop!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Highly RecommendBy Squishy | October 21, 2021Size StandardLooks Great with all decor in yard - Well made and fast delivery - Get while I canBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Highly Recommend Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Highly Recommend No (0)
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 9, 2019Sign is poorly constructed. Won’t last one night outside.Was this review helpful to you?