Head in a Jar Prop
- Head in Plastic Jar
- Clear jar measures 8" high, 6" diameter
- Decapitated head has bulging eyes
- Exposed brain and tongue
Look, how this head got in that jar is not important. You’re into your own stuff, and we respect that about you. Some people are into scrapbooking, others are into butterfly collecting, and you just happen to be into killing zombies and saving their heads in jars as trophies. You gotta be free to be who you are! We get it!
But we’re gonna say this, and we’re only going to say it once - that Head in a Jar better be off the kitchen table in five seconds, or we’re gonna straight up lose it. We spent all day slaving over a hot stove to cook you a romantic meal, and then you just come in here and ruin our appetites with that decapitated head and its bulging eyes. You’ve been staring at that exposed brain and tongue so much that you haven’t even noticed that we got all dressed up and made it nice! So unless you wanna go to bed with that thing - and we’re gonna be honest, if that’s true, then you’ve got major problems and we need to sit down and have a real serious talk - then you better add it to the mantle with the other ones and then get back here and give us the attention we deserve, or it's back outside to sleep with those zombies all night for ya!
- Not scary enoughBy Anonymous | October 25, 2016Not bad but not really scary I need something super scary so not this I wanted to put it in m haunted house well I guess not oh well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Peargirl | September 16, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Head in JarBy M | November 18, 2018Head in Jar arrived damaged, but was quickly replaced, replacement arrived in perfect condition!
VERY PLEASED!Was this review helpful to you?